Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing But Niggers!

I stumbled onto this completely by accident in the shoutbox. DefundWelfare found it. The woman is 101 years old and they started asking her about her childhood. The dude stated that they live in NYC. I don't think they were expecting her response at 1:18......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZhp-z28GfY

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Louis CK is a leftist retard, but he is a funny MFer. He was on the Opie and Anthony show years ago, with a despicable ape
    named Patrice O'Neal, and the subject turned to the origin of the word nigger. Louis says, with a straight face, "Well, a
    black guy was acting like a nigger, and somebody called him one". Even fat boi Patrice thought that was great.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “That’s no place to have two young girls,there’s nothing but niggers,and even worse today!”
    No truer words have ever been spoken about in Nu Yawk shitty!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That reminds me: Last night I was looking at PBS, hoping against hope to find something to watch, but of course, it's Nigger Histerry Munf, so that's what I got.

It was all about the terrible segregation and cruelty to niggers, showing old clips and stuff to make us feel guilty. I was going to pass it by but it turned into comedy gold, particularly when a woman who worked at a diner and who looked like someone's kindly old aunty, said right into the camera:

"This establishment does not allow us to serve NIGGERS".

I watched more of this show, enjoying the casual use of the dreaded "N-word" as everyone, from kids to grannies called them 'niggers'. The good ol' days when niggers were not permitted to act on their innate savagery.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 02-06-2023 at 07:47 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The old lady had a little British accent going on. Used to have a co-worker who we used to show a specific kind of nut. He laughed, he said, "well yeah, niggertoes". Boy was from North Carolina and he later on left California to go back.

This was way before PC and discrimations and shit. Everyone harassed everyone. I myself didn't harass the women, because I just didn't want trouble. The guys, though, that was another matter. Everyone thought I was so professional, stern, and pure business. But after a while they opened up to me, because I knew the context. No one was saying N words to hurt. But joking like that is now long gone.

(BTW that's when we also had calendars of sexy women with tools, from hardware stores).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Granny ??
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The old lady had a little British accent going on. Used to have a co-worker who we used to show a specific kind of nut. He laughed, he said, "well yeah, niggertoes". Boy was from North Carolina and he later on left California to go back.

This was way before PC and discrimations and shit. Everyone harassed everyone. I myself didn't harass the women, because I just didn't want trouble. The guys, though, that was another matter. Everyone thought I was so professional, stern, and pure business. But after a while they opened up to me, because I knew the context. No one was saying N words to hurt. But joking like that is now long gone.

(BTW that's when we also had calendars of sexy women with tools, from hardware stores).
    Yep! That's what my Dad and Grandmother called them! So that's what I've always called them.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I stumbled onto this completely by accident in the shoutbox. DefundWelfare found it. The woman is 101 years old and they started asking her about her childhood. The dude stated that they live in NYC. I don't think they were expecting her response at 1:18......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZhp-z28GfY

LOL!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the way -
    Nothing But Niggers!
    Is what I think and say every time I FF through ads or scrolling thorough channels on TV, and I've shortened it to "NBN".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Defund Welfare, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Classic scene. I wonder how she feels about NY today, it’s even worse than ever! If I had an aunt like her I’d visit every day
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

12. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

When I was a kid, I used to read my Uncle's old Parts Pups magazines. Different time, definitely.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    When I was a kid, I used to read my Uncle's old Parts Pups magazines. Different time, definitely.
    That calendar sure is sexist and raycist - no LGBTQSRO, etc, and no POC. We can do better: