Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers moving in huge numbers to Phoenix Arizona, but it's rayciss and they don't like it

Yes, I do see an unfortunate increase in niggers around here. But, everybody seems to be moving to this place as of late, mostly to try and score jobs with the new chip plants being built here. Soon, I will be trying to move out of here because it is getting batshit ridiculous.

Black Americans are moving to Phoenix in historic numbers. Few are finding a better life.

When Blakeney — “Coco” to her friends and family — first arrived, she felt daunted. The city was hot and sprawling. After living in New York City, she was used to urban bustle, but Phoenix, one of the nation’s five-largest cities, felt different. It lacked community spaces and the public transportation she was used to. “I felt stuck in a place where leaders didn’t prioritize making it livable for people who aren’t rich,” the 38-year-old from South Carolina said.
    Boo fuckin' hoo nigger bitch.
    And they really are not going to dig the fact that there are very few welfare gibs muh dats, too. We have some of the lowest amount of welfare benefits in the country. This is not a place for freeloading niggers and parasites.

Watson and Blakeney settled in an apartment in Chandler, a suburb of Phoenix, and married in August 2015. After a few years, they bought a home in an affordable, yet rapidly changing neighborhood in South Phoenix.
    South Phoenix is niggertown.

Plus, the neighborhood was diverse, and many residents looked like them.
    Like I said, niggertown.

The Watsons are among the at least 70,000 Black folks who moved into Maricopa County between 2010 and 2020. More than 650,000 people have relocated to the Phoenix area during that time, making Maricopa the country’s fastest-growing county. A disproportionate amount of that growth is driven by new Black residents: Between January 2020 and December 2021, the Black population’s increase outpaced every other major racial group. Maricopa County’s Black population is growing nearly seven times faster than its white population, making it the fastest-growing region for Black people outside the Dallas and Houston areas, according to U.S. Census Bureau data from 2010 and 2021.
    Don't worry, once the niggers realize that this isn't a liberal welfare nig utopia, they'll probably keep moving. Hopefully to California. Which is a liberal welfare nigger utopia.

Those moving to Phoenix are a fraction of the hundreds of thousands of Black Americans who have left the coasts and the Midwest in search of better jobs and safer communities.
    And the less safe these 'communities' will be after mass numbers of niggers move there.

But Black residents in Phoenix face a distinctive set of challenges that impact their ability to build welcoming neighborhoods for their communities. Their experience has been made more difficult by policies that, for more than a century, have encouraged inequities in community investment, favoring predominantly white neighborhoods.
    ha ha ha ha screaming racisms already.

In one of our many conversations, Thomas told me that he had been profiled by police and experienced racism during routine interactions with his neighbors in Scottsdale. According to 2020 data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, nearly 60% of racially motivated hate crimes in Arizona target Black people. Even when he found a home and hard-won stability, the comfort and belonging of community eluded him. Thomas processed this tension through the written word. He began sharing poems and short stories online about living in Arizona as a Black man. His words struck a nerve, making the connections between structural racism, environmental violence, and Black life in the desert, and in 2019 he was named the Best Phoenix-based Poet by Phoenix New Times, a local newspaper.
    Phoenix New times is a washed up, once great, but now total crap local rag. They love niggers there.

“I moved here to feel safer, to be surrounded by Black people,” Thomas said. He felt that his family faced a choice between police brutality in Scottsdale and air pollution in South Phoenix.
    Cry me a river.

https://capitalbnews.org/phoenix-black-migration/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is always the option of moving back to Africa. Surely the majprity nigger population there would not mistreat their fellow nigger. There are many fine countries to choose from as well.

According to 2020 data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, nearly 60% of racially motivated hate crimes in Arizona target Black people.”

Bullshit!

Watson and Blakeney settled in an apartment in Chandler, a suburb of Phoenix, and married in August 2015. After a few years, they bought a home in an affordable, yet rapidly changing neighborhood in South Phoenix.

Plus, the neighborhood was diverse, and many residents looked like them.

Like I said, niggertown.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to find where these niggers are moving from and move there! My area is being overrun with nogs!

5. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    I need to find where these niggers are moving from and move there! My area is being overrun with nogs!

They are only becoming more and more obnoxious too thanks to the rat bastard coontastic media constantly whipping up their feral hatred and envy for YT.

White flight is going to be the only option for the foreseeable future. Who wants to stick around and be subjected to regular nigger hate crimes that won't be prosecuted ?

Not to mention the normalized nigger depravity and TNB.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Yes, I do see an unfortunate increase in niggers around here. But, everybody seems to be moving to this place as of late, mostly to try and score jobs with the new chip plants being built here. Soon, I will be trying to move out of here because it is getting batshit ridiculous.

Black Americans are moving to Phoenix in historic numbers. Few are finding a better life.

Boo fuckin' hoo nigger bitch.
    And they really are not going to dig the fact that there are very few welfare gibs muh dats, too. We have some of the lowest amount of welfare benefits in the country. This is not a place for freeloading niggers and parasites.

Like I said, niggertown.

Don't worry, once the niggers realize that this isn't a liberal welfare nig utopia, they'll probably keep moving. Hopefully to California. Which is a liberal welfare nigger utopia.

And the less safe these 'communities' will be after mass numbers of niggers move there.

ha ha ha ha screaming racisms already.

Phoenix New times is a washed up, once great, but now total crap local rag. They love niggers there.

Cry me a river.

https://capitalbnews.org/phoenix-black-migration/
    And DROWN in it!! Uh lubs it when niggers beez rock fished!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once you've read one nigger-worshipping libtard article, you've read them all. They're all brainless, soulless, and exactly the same. "You whiteys are so mean and rayciss for wanting to live in peace amongst yourselves instead of worshipping violent nigger invaders. We libtards hate you whiteys so much and want to genocide you. Now that we've spewed our hate against you and given you exactly zero reasons to follow us, we demand that you do as we say and change your worldview to match our nigworshipping neo-fascist one. Heil George Groid."

9. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be best if they moved to a "hotter" place. Like maybe.... Well YES! Hell!

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Once you've read one nigger-worshipping libtard article, you've read them all. They're all brainless, soulless, and exactly the same. "You whiteys are so mean and rayciss for wanting to live in peace amongst yourselves instead of worshipping violent nigger invaders. We libtards hate you whiteys so much and want to genocide you. Now that we've spewed our hate against you and given you exactly zero reasons to follow us, we demand that you do as we say and change your worldview to match our nigworshipping neo-fascist one. Heil George Groid."
    Yeah, FUCK the goddamn niggers. Well.... Not LITERALLY, of course.....

13. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post