Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Walmart "customer service manager" giving me a hard time about a return

When you spend $500 on something, it isn't just some little piece of plastic you can throw away. You expect every last penny's worth, and no hassles when returning when it clearly doesn't work. So what did this niggeress at Walmart do, but give me a hard time about returns. I don't want to give too many details in case it finds my story online, but let's call it Neequeesha (not too far from the name on its badge). It actually wanted me to set it up right there to prove it didn't work, because it had to "virrifee" according to the return policy. Wrong. Walmart policy allows returns even if something doesn't work.

Then it said it could only give a gift card. Wrong. I had the receipt, and Walmart policy will put the refund on my credit card. I finally had to say that I was not going to let it turn things into an argument, and if it didn't give me a refund, then I was going to leave the item there, take a picture as proof, and dispute the charge on my card. The stupid nigger finally said, "Wellz ah shoodun ebben be doon dis," and gave me a refund. I said as I turned, to not give that vile thing a chance to waste more of my time, "Now was that so hard?"

You'd better bet on me watching my credit card closely over the next week to make sure the refund hits, and in the full amount. Who knows if that nigger didn't put it down for the full amount. Could it even do a partial refund, and pocket $20 or whatever? I don't know how Walmart systems work.

We stopped going to the closest Walmart after it started hiring a bunch of Somalicoon types, wearing that idiotic Ilhan Omar headgear and speaking their click-clack babble. Shelves started going only half-stocked, and half the time things were in the wrong place, like the old Kmarts were infamous for. So we started going to this Walmart, a bit farther but previously nigger-free, and now the niggers are taking over this one too. First it was the Somalicoons, and now they have a nigger running customer service? It's like the post office where I used to live. It had two whites and a nigger working the counter. Then the whites suddenly quit, and the nigger was joined by two other niggers. Lines became intolerably long, and I had a feeling anyway I couldn't trust the niggers with any packages they might think had valuables inside, like if I asked for extra insurance.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

"Wellz ah shoodun ebben be doon dis,"
    The nigger's way of explaining that it's going out of its way to help a racist human
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

3. Likes Tar Remover, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The nigger's way of explaining that it's going out of its way to help a racist human
    Well, what do you expect from a "customer service manager" with a double digit I.Q. and an UNDEVELOPED frontal lobe?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ah gots duh power ova yo money.
    if you were blakk, it would have been easy.

6. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are so goddamn stupid. Shiftless, stupid and worthless.

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    ah gots duh power ova yo money.
    if you were blakk, it would have been easy.
    yup, that the head nail
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post