Close

Likes Likes:  24
Reply to Thread
    Banana Republic
    Chimpout Guest

Filthy mutts and apes envy white people

Here in Apezil, this fucked up niggerfuxated country, the filthy coons and mutts hate the whites.
    Despite living in poorer regions, where whorish sexually promiscuous 14 year old negresses crap out niglets, incest is more common, crime rates soar, education and health system are collapsing little by little and many other problems associated with places where these ugly, savage shitskins live, they still have the audacity of speaking ill of white people and going to better" whiter pastures". These motherfuckers coloreds know that their godforsaken shithole is lost so they decided to leave it.
    And not only that, but I surely noticed that white employees are more polite and well-behaved, treating you and other clients well, while these fucking darkies treat you like shit and always have a thug face or a permanent scowl on their beastly, mudskin, fugly snouts.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Envy quickly turns to hate. Sweden is in the middle of a shit-storm due to the apes they've imported. We have no-go zones here Deerborn, parts of brooklyn. Others... The sooner we permanently address the problem, the better....
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana Republic View Post
    Here in Apezil, this fucked up niggerfuxated country, the filthy coons and mutts hate the whites.
    Despite living in poorer regions, where whorish sexually promiscuous 14 year old negresses crap out niglets, incest is more common, crime rates soar, education and health system are collapsing little by little and many other problems associated with places where these ugly, savage shitskins live, they still have the audacity of speaking ill of white people and going to better" whiter pastures". These motherfuckers coloreds know that their godforsaken shithole is lost so they decided to leave it.
    And not only that, but I surely noticed that white employees are more polite and well-behaved, treating you and other clients well, while these fucking darkies treat you like shit and always have a thug face or a permanent scowl on their beastly, mudskin, fugly snouts.
    You should leave apezil and move to N. Florida. Very few primates where I live!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You should leave apezil and move to N. Florida. Very few primates where I live!!
    Yup! In central FL, even the few you do see know their place. "Yes sir", "yes ma'am". People don't tolerate chimpouts around here.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Yup! In central FL, even the few you do see know their place. "Yes sir", "yes ma'am". People don't tolerate chimpouts around here.
    An armed society is a polite society!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I hope you don't take offense at what I'm going to say, but I don't think going to United States is a sensible option nowadays. It was in the past, certainly, but not anymore with all those turds and tar pigeons running amok there.
    Although the filthy niggas and mongrels here are despicable and obnoxious, your coons over there look scarier and more dangerous; and I believe even places free of them, like yours and Montana will be niggerfuxated in the future.
    The only option for normal and decent white people will be Orania-like communities and Eastern Europe. Perhaps, I say perhaps, Argentina or Chile.
    "All races are racist. It's a natural in-group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others."

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you don't take offense at what I'm going to say, but I don't think going to United States is a sensible option nowadays. It was in the past, certainly, but not anymore with all those turds and tar pigeons running amok there.
    Although the filthy niggas and mongrels here are despicable and obnoxious, your coons over there look scarier and more dangerous; and I believe even places free of them, like yours and Montana will be niggerfuxated in the future.
    The only option for normal and decent white people will be Orania-like communities and Eastern Europe. Perhaps, I say perhaps, Argentina or Chile.
    Niggers are very resistant to being outside of densely populated urban areas. There isn't enough opportunity to rape and rob in rural settings. It seems humans must stay out of cities if they don't want to end up as statistics now that niggers have been given a "Get out of jail" free pass for all their crimes.

Here in Canada it's only 4% nigger, but that 4% of parasitic, filthy, invading Hayshees, Africoons, and Jamaicoons with a few Somalicoons thrown in are clustered in two or three main cities, and the majority of Muzzies are infesting British Columbia. Outside of those cities it would be highly unusual to see a nigger anywhere.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are a global menace. Nature was trying to keep them marooned in Africa until stupid whitey sold them and shipped them around the world. I had no problem with this, but not rounding them all up and shipping back-from-whence-they-come was what I struggle to contend with !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Niggers are a global menace. Nature was trying to keep them marooned in Africa until stupid whitey sold them and shipped them around the world. I had no problem with this, but not rounding them all up and shipping back-from-whence-they-come was what I struggle to contend with !
    Yes. Every time people who think they know better than Mother Nature, as when they bring non-native plants and animals to countries (Oh, let's bring some bunnies to Australia! Let's bring niggers to North America!), they become destructive, invasive pests and are nearly impossible to control or eradicate.

That is the story of the nigger species.

Without YT, niggers would never, ever have become sea-going on their own and set out for new horizons, due to their extreme fear of water and inability to produce anything beyond a pointed stick. To this day they can't even build any type of boat that won't sink.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad to say but you may be RIGHT!!

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Western string pullers despise the whiteness of Russia and are actively attempting to destroy their government.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post