Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

What's for dinner tonight in Nairobi ? niglets in a blanket !!

Homo Erectus decided to BBQ its sow.

As usual, mammy was out hunting for mo' muh dikk when Papa buck arrived to torch the crib.

Well, it didn't get its sow, but it did get its 3 unattended niglets...

Pappy left town so the fambly could enjoy the leftovers....

https://www.tuko.co.ke/kenya/493313-...ts-house-fire/

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Africoon "news", even though it's often just crap the "reporters" make up. It's always so freaky and packed with TNB. I liked the crispy niglet story (too bad the breeder sow escaped) but enjoyed this one even more:

The Saturday, February 4, accident at around 10pm involved an Isuzu lorry which had 26 passengers onboard and other assorted goods. Fourteen passengers died on the spot while the remaining 12 sustained various injuries. They were rushed to Lodwar County and Referral Hospital for treatment.

This Africoon "Passenger vehicle".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crashesc0aa961.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	21882
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    enjoyed this one even more:

This Africoon "Passenger vehicle".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crashesc0aa961.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	21882
    Indeed, there is so much nigger fail it's almost impossible to keep up with it ! I like this one better too, 14 batwings in a death trap "city bus" .
    Most of the public transport in Apefrica is some version of this, and it probably happens all the time.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Indeed, there is so much nigger fail it's almost impossible to keep up with it ! I like this one better too, 14 batwings in a death trap "city bus" .
    Most of the public transport in Apefrica is some version of this, and it probably happens all the time.
    This one is even better! 14 groids from the same troop made good going to a funeral. Honestly, those nogs have such difficulty controlling YT's motorized vehicles. I think they should stick to ox carts.

Imagine the mess that made?

https://www.tuko.co.ke/world/africa/...fin-shattered/
    Tanzania: 14 Family Members Going to Bury Kin Die after Head-on Collision, Coffin Carrying Deceased Shatters Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/world/africa/...fin-shattered/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	africoonsfuneral4494.jpeg 
Views:	164 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	21885  
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one is even better! 14 groids from the same troop made good going to a funeral. Honestly, those nogs have such difficulty controlling YT's motorized vehicles. I think they should stick to ox carts.
    You gotta love that custom baby shit yellow painted DNS box.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You gotta love that custom baby shit yellow painted DNS box.
    I'm pondering this. How will they make another 14 baby shit yellow dead nigger boxes, all at once? Considering the speed at which niggers work, all the carcasses could rot or be vulture food by then. What if the rest of the fambly and all those flimsy dead boxes crash again on the way to plant the groids?

Considering the state of their vee-hickles (like the one above)and the niggers' historical inability to drive, this could go on until there are no groids left in the village.

Nollywood can make a movie about it.

11. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.tuko.co.ke/world/africa/...fin-shattered/
    Tanzania: 14 Family Members Going to Bury Kin Die after Head-on Collision, Coffin Carrying Deceased Shatters Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/world/africa/...fin-shattered/
    you mean to tell me the same niggers that invented damn near everything, including the pyramids, are unable to construct a simple box without it falling apart?

13. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post