Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Gang of mini buck feral shitlets beat the crap out of 9 yo human girl on the Bus home

I wonder if there is someone out there who will just snap over something like this one of these days...

YT girl must have done something terrible to "deserve" it huh ? Maybe she called them "niggers" ? If she did , clearly she was RIGHT !

disturbing folks, you've been warned, but this is what they want for all of US too !

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...03944005668866

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I wonder if there is someone out there who will just snap over something like this one of these days...

YT girl must have done something terrible to "deserve" it huh ? Maybe she called them "niggers" ? If she did , clearly she was RIGHT !

disturbing folks, you've been warned, but this is what they want for all of US too !

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...03944005668866
    I saw that earlier today. Disgusting!!

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Filthy fucking niggers they always seem to prove why we hate them every single day.

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the mother gets the little girl checked for head damage. That can cause seizures later in life, getting hit in the head like she was by that large nigger. She needs to get that child a scan especially of her head.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I hope the mother gets the little girl checked for head damage. That can cause seizures later in life, getting hit in the head like she was by that large nigger. She needs to get that child a scan especially of her head.

Hope mom is familiar with that bit of niggerology. That's 101 level, when you do a beat down, be sure to beat their head in so they're never quite the same again.

Niggers are lower than dog puke from the second they get shit out of mammy's sprog hole.