Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Human Doctor bicycling on the Pacific Coastal Highway has an unfortunate encoonter with Vanroy

There's no good reason that this dumb nigger had to this. This Human was a Doctor and did several billions more of worth to Humanity than this filthy, feral asshole nigger ever would.
    Man charged with murder after fatal attack on doctor bicycling in Dana Point

A 39-year-old Long Beach man was charged Friday with murder in the killing of a doctor riding his bicycle in Dana Point.

Vanroy Evan Smith pleaded not guilty at his arraignment and is being held on $1 million bail, according to Orange County District Attorney spokeswoman Kimberly Edds.

He is accused of killing Dr. Michael John Mammone, 58, on Wednesday afternoon at Pacific Coast Highway and Crown Valley Parkway.

The Orange County Sheriff’s Department said Mammone was riding in the bike lane on PCH and was struck from behind. The impact threw the doctor into the air.

Smith then got out of his white Lexus and stabbed Mammone with a large, long knife, sheriff’s deputies said. Witnesses on cell phone video are heard describing it as a machete. One man directed others to find it in nearby bushes.

Bystanders detained Smith until deputies arrived.

Sheriff’s investigators say there does not appear to be any connection between Smith and Mammone.
    https://www.ocregister.com/2023/02/0...in-dana-point/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is what they want. This is what they really mean by "restorative justice" . Niggers feeling free to act out their ferality on humans just going about their life.

Woke my ass. Woke is when YT everywhere has finally had ENOUGH.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is how it works in the hot jungle. you get into an accident and someone gets tired and burned with fuel.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Sheriff is a gaslighting motherfucker. He has no idea whatsoever what led to this incident.
    Witnesses heard the nigger muttering about "White privilege", after he floored the gas pedal,
    knocked the guy 10' in the air, and got out and finished him off with a knife. That information
    got out, despite the best efforts of the police, and their MSM cohorts.

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    This is what they want. This is what they really mean by "restorative justice" . Niggers feeling free to act out their ferality on humans just going about their life.

Woke my ass. Woke is when YT everywhere has finally had ENOUGH.
    And MANY YT'S have already reached that point!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    jessica.mcbride@heavy.com

The liberal filth 'journalist' who wrote the 'Heavy' piece deifying the nigger beast who murdered this great man...

I can't say what should happen to her. The Admin here would rightly ban me..... I'm so fucking sick of liberals.. SOOOOOOO fucking sick.

Write her and let her know what you think

At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post