Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

400 lb welfare sow stole my sushi

So I was at the store they had a deal on sushi on fridays for $5, you may know the store. I am over in the salad and sushi section, I grabbed a few salads and then some sushi, and I see out of the side of my nigdar, this massive gump of a sheboon must have been at least 400 lbs waddling up on my right side. It seems obvious to me she is there for the sale sushi of which there is only 5 cartons left. But it is the really plain tasting vegetable kind of sushi. Anyways I am having too much stuff in my hands so I put it all in a pile, on the deli display counter, and have to go back to get a basket. So the monstrous EBT sow saw me do all this of course.
    I come back with the basket in literally like 10 seconds max, and just pick up the whole stack, dump it in my cart, and go check out, I get home, and what is missing? The 2 packs of sushi I had put in the middle of the stack specifically so she would not take it.

It hardly even matters because it was the plain tasteless flavor, but I really wanted the wasabi and soy sauce and ginger that came with it.

The sheboon was very forrest-gumpish and kept muttering stuff in a low, downward voice, which I did not listen to, like "dat look guud", but you could barely hear it, even more disturbing, it seemed to want to attach itself or latch on to me, and follow where I went... It was black as a lump of coal, and seemed to be lacking in any human features, most notacibly a chin, which is common for niggers... in the low light it was like just a pair of eyes staring out of the hood... much like in LOTR...
    I got a glimpse of the back of it, gigantic grey worn out sweatpants, with two small holes in the butt, the back of her butt was like as big as a storage shed. Super old and worn out sweatpants like maybe made out of a giant parachute, I don't even know where you buy ones that big, I was thinking Wal-mart probably.. I was expecting to see poop stains on the back of them...

I really hope it was spayed or neutered as I don't want her popping out any future felon picaninny Jamal's in my mostly nig-free town

ps - to top it off, and was way worse, there was some light skinned nigger bitch outside the store, going off on the phone with f-words, in a total super loud bitch fit, and everyone who walked in had to hear it. They truly have no regard for anyone but themselves. Should have called the frikkin cops on her just for being a disturbance but I didn't because she was technically a female... but I did yell at her to shut up and she heard me which was funny... of course didn't stop her though. When I left of course she was still at it. What a nightmare. I felt sorry for the guy on the other side of the telephone line... (how do I know it's a guy? I just do)

Ugh hate it when I go to the store and am in a okay mood, then first thing I see is multiple niggers.

Name:  see a nigger cat 1653640343474.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  67.8 KB

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate niggers......

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post

Ugh hate it when I go to the store and am in a okay mood, then first thing I see is multiple niggers.
    A good reminder to everyone.

Any time out in public and a nigger is floating around stinking up the area,
    it's obligatory to take pre-emptive evasive maneuvers, if at all possible, to avoid TNB.

Next time just take the good stuff with you
    Let the fat sow go flap it's blubber lips to the deli staff about letting YT take all the good sushi
    while you walk away laughing !

4. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    A good reminder to everyone.

Any time out in public and a nigger is floating around stinking up the area,
    it's obligatory to take pre-emptive evasive maneuvers, if at all possible, to avoid TNB.

Next time just take the good stuff with you
    Let the fat sow go flap it's blubber lips to the deli staff about letting YT take all the good sushi
    while you walk away laughing !
    Works for me!!

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post