About the last two months, I've had several experiences with niggers knowing their place. Mostly it's them opening the door for me, and nodding. Today, a high fashion, African nigger who drove a white Range Rover, opened the door for me, nodded, and wished me to have a "good day sir". I was really surprised because this is typical good human behavior. In my mind, I said "Good boy, you learned some manners at least". I didn't say anything, just a quick nod. Despite its veneer of gentleness, I kept my distance; who knows when it will chimp.

I think it's an African nigger because of how it spoke, and dressed, and not our local-grown coons. Maybe I just give off the aura that, niggers, I'm not going to take your shit, so behave while I'm around ". Perhaps it's my gray hair and moustache.

At other instances, before the holidays, niggers let me and my girlfriend pass, nod, and appear deferential. I don't always have a scowl on my face, just a stoic look amongst apes. With normal humans, I smile, smile at children, and be congenial. I project a stern look with blackies because I don't want them to think they can assault me. But I know where my keys are at any time, and I always maintain a safe distance.

Now if all niggers really started to know their place, as in the days of old, then society has a chance to just move forward. But that ship has sailed, and now most of them only know gibs and reparations. If all niggers just accepted their place as below us, then we may treat them like obedient pets. But no, they think they can behave like chimps and then we have to accept their vile nature.

Chimps acting polite is certainly .01% of their population.