Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Why Are We Waiting?

Just take a look at this, and then tell me niggers just want equality.

https://nationalfile.com/video-white...on-school-bus/

The war has already begun; it's just a question of when enough white people realise it.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh, this boils my blood! That fucking ape could’ve killed that little girl. Humans should not be subjected to apes at school as this is the result. I looked on a couple of scoial media platforms and found this story with no msm coverage. Just people posting local news articles about it. The fucking niggers would go ape shit if their lil 3rd grade niglet was beaten to a pulp by a teenage white boy, which doesn’t fucking happen. I wish I was present at this incident. Although I would probably be the one in jail. All they did was give a citation to this gorilla.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    if it was a niglet being beaten by a yt Crump would get involved. Biden would release a statement about racist America and would go visit the niglet. I wish they would just tell the truth and say they support stuff like this and to them whites deserve it.

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post

The war has already begun; it's just a question of when enough white people realise it.
    Fucking NIGGERS!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another attack by another of these fucking wild animals.

https://nationalfile.com/man-runs-ov...ite-privilege/

How long? How long before America (and the whole western world) opens its eyes to the reality of the situation?

These niggers are never going to calm down, because they will forever be stuck with what drives them to behave like this - they are furious that they cannot be white, and therefore feel proud of what they are.
    Niggers are disgusting wild creatures, and they'll never be anything else.

I hope this nigger gets the punishment I'd give it.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The war had already begun when I was growing up in New Haven,CT in the 1970’s. A white child could not be alone around apes without them trying to gang up on him/her.And niggers were also the ones stealing anything they could.
    I knew right away that niggers were shit.I hated niggers then,and figured out how to avoid them.Nothing has changed much.Except for the worse.Niggers are bolder that ever! More stealy ,rapey,violent and destructive! And the biggest problem is that niggers are more protected by liberals than ever!Niggers get away with everything they do!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Any human can realize it, we just can't admit it or promote it - only prepare to survive it. Even then, don't admit to prepping. That gets you on a list.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another case:

https://nationalfile.com/alabama-wom...-her-property/

I wonder if the MSM are gonna be covering this....

Niggers should be given a choice - back to Africa, or humanely put to sleep.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    if it was a niglet being beaten by a yt Crump would get involved. Biden would release a statement about racist America and would go visit the niglet. I wish they would just tell the truth and say they support stuff like this and to them whites deserve it.
    IF that was a niglet there would be constant bulletins about it all day on TV with updates on how the niglet was doing, constant reminders that "WHITE kids attacked a poor little BLACK CHILD, cars would be set ablaze and niggers would rampage in the streets, yelling "Say he NAME" as they carried off 75" TVs and 800$ clown shoes to show their solidarity with the beaten sprog (even though they regularly beat the tar out of their niglets).
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see the British people at last fighting back:

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/merseysid...t-hotel/440560

I'm afraid this may be the only kind of action that our politicians will listen to, so I for one do not condemn their actions. In fact, I hope we see more of this.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see the British people at last fighting back:

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/merseysid...t-hotel/440560

I'm afraid this may be the only kind of action that our politicians will listen to, so I for one do not condemn their actions. In fact, I hope we see more of this.
    Keeping humans submissive by threatening to call them "racists" can only go so far.

Clare Moseley, founder of refugee charity Care4Calais, said she was among 100 to 120 people from pro-migrant groups who went to the scene in reaction to the protest to show support for the asylum seekers.

She said: “I’m trying to get in touch with some of the poor men in that hotel, I can only imagine how frightened they are. It was like a war zone.”
    This is the same slag who told truck drivers who were complaining about attacks by "migrants" should just get another job if they didn't like it.

We can only hope this libtard bitch will become a vicim of one of her poor, frightened "asylum seekers" as have others like her.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clare moseley calais - Google Search.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	248.9 KB 
ID:	21966
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Keeping humans submissive by threatening to call them "racists" can only go so far.

This is the same slag who told truck drivers who were complaining about attacks by "migrants" should just get another job if they didn't like it.

We can only hope this libtard bitch will become a vicim of one of her poor, frightened "asylum seekers" as have others like her.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clare moseley calais - Google Search.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	248.9 KB 
ID:	21966
    Clare Moseley got smacked in the head at birth.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post