Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Car stealing teenaper gets ventilated

Lewis, who police say holds a concealed carry permit, told investigators he was in bed early that morning when he said he heard what sounded like “someone banging on something” and didn’t know if someone was trying to come into his home, according to the arrest warrant. Lewis said he grabbed a gun and went outside, where he saw a vehicle and “‘youngsters’ in black” and yelled at them, “Hey! What are y’all doing?”
    The car the lil' teenapers were in was a stolen Kia. Stolen.

Lewis told police he fired when Karon “‘bee-lined’ toward him in full sprint,” according to the arrest warrant.

In footage from a camera at the front of Lewis’s home, Karon can be seen running and repeatedly yelling “I am sorry,” “please don’t” and “no,” according to the arrest warrant.

“The decedent yells, ‘I am a kid’ … numerous times,” the arrest warrant says.
    A home surveillance camera with a microphone? Yeah, right.

Surveillance video from the morning of the shooting showed Karon and others had arrived in the neighborhood in a stolen Kia, got out on Lewis’s street with at least one flashlight and were approaching parked cars, the arrest warrant said.

The group had been breaking into cars, DC Police Chief Robert Contee said during a Tuesday news conference.

Surveillance video from the scene shows that Lewis fired at the Kia as one person ran toward it, and Karon then started to run away from a parked Audi he was near and was shot, according to the affidavit.
    Apparently not wanting teenapers driving stolen cars into your neighborhood so they can find something to steal is raycissss.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/01/us/wa...ing/index.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mother of teen killed by man who suspected him of tampering with cars speaks out

The mother of Karon Blake, the 13-year-old boy who was shot and killed on Jan. 7 in Washington, D.C., has spoken out about her son’s death for the first time since the tragic incident.
    “What I can say is that Karon came from a good home and I try my best with him,” Londen Blake said. “But Jason Lewis ain’t have no right. He had no right. … It could’ve went a whole different way.”
    “Kids get into things that the parents are not always aware about… Things happen. We just have to keep our babies close to us," Londen Blake said.
    We beez not knowin' wut our lil' shitlets beez up to an' sheeit. Dey beez runnin' around, gnomesayin'?

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-kar...ry?id=96824761

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mother of teen killed by man who suspected him of tampering with cars speaks out

The mother of Karon Blake, the 13-year-old boy who was shot and killed on Jan. 7 in Washington, D.C., has spoken out about her son’s death for the first time since the tragic incident.
    “What I can say is that Karon came from a good home and I try my best with him,” Londen Blake said. “But Jason Lewis ain’t have no right. He had no right. … It could’ve went a whole different way.”
    “Kids get into things that the parents are not always aware about… Things happen. We just have to keep our babies close to us," Londen Blake said.
    We beez not knowin' wut our lil' shitlets beez up to an' sheeit. Dey beez runnin' around, gnomesayin'?

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think of how much money this just saved taxpayers.

7. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I ALWAYS do!!

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also think of the many humans the little nog bastard can't victimize now.

Thanks mammy for letting your shitlet run wild ... got it checked out early for the benefit of all, good work !

11. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Exactly! One episode of TNB saved a bundle! But you can tell by the way it's mammy "speaks" we're paying for it and any other possible sprogs, too. Still, any little bit helps.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Exactly! One episode of TNB saved a bundle! But you can tell by the way it's mammy "speaks" we're paying for it and any other possible sprogs, too. Still, any little bit helps.
    Yea, it’s nowhere near enough but as you said, we will take anything we can get at this point.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Tough SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, sheboon!

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And rubber soles for jumping up and down like a monkey on high tension lines!

He wuz da maing of da house. He tooks care of me...... Fuck you, 'boon coon.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post