Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    LaraLoganisaSaint
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Receptionist 2: the Niggering, and more bad news.

I told my landlord about the howling nigger at the reception desk. My landlord told me I was right to get as much coffee and creamer as I wanted and that the niggerist was apeshit. She also said it was the nigger's last day there, but I got a phone call from the nigger at 1:55 AM calling me to give me a half-assed apology.
    "Iz sarry fo whut Iz sayud un sarry u dun herd it dat way."

The apartment staff isn't supposed to call us unless it's an emergency. I specifically told my landlord I hadn't given her my number because I wanted my privacy respected, and this fucking nigger is calling me on a whim. I'm looking for a new place ASAP.

Got this video from The Alternative View. He's a pure blood Englishman (God save the King) who covers the atrocities going on with migrants in Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXeH...BYMMMQ&index=3

I'm glad Sweden and Denmark have "finally woken up" as he says, and I'm wondering why it took them so long to do so. On a brighter note, I hope the migrant crisis brings the West closer together. Should be easy after having to deal with the natural atrocities that come with the nigger plague and the Muhammads.

Did you know Arabs don't refer to themselves as Arab? Last Arab I spoke to, he said they called themselves Asian, but I doubt anyone from the Koreas to Mongolia would ever agree with him. Guess Arabs don't want to be Arab either.

I'm still torn up over Sophie O'Neill and Elle Van Schaik, two perfectly good blondes given themselves over to get monkey fucked. Such a waste. Here's hoping they both have daughters so the future white race can breed their genetics back in the right direction.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Why can’t the landlord supply the beast with a barrel of bananas to snack on?

That will at least keep her monkey face occupied, and should keep the belligerent outbursts to a minimum.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    slamming the jog in the mouth with the handset a few times might have yielded an improvement but I'd be wary of getting its AIDS blood on me or nicking
    myself on its baboon canines