Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Great Place To Troll Goat Fuckers

So they have the disgusting, preserved mummy of some ancient goat fucker. The Mohammedactyls are so in love with this crispy abomination that they are likely lining up to suck it's rolled up newspaper dick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpRp...-ny9laLphIATsi

And as you can probably guess, I have a goat fucker in the comments section practically calling for a jihad on my infidel ass after I recommended they toss that disgusting abomination into the nearest wood chipper. Go figure.......

2. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The godless goat fuckers have already pulled your post.... Not even 2 hours after you put it up.... 'May piss be upon him'
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    So they have the disgusting, preserved mummy of some ancient goat fucker. The Mohammedactyls are so in love with this crispy abomination that they are likely lining up to suck it's rolled up newspaper dick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpRp...-ny9laLphIATsi

And as you can probably guess, I have a goat fucker in the comments section practically calling for a jihad on my infidel ass after I recommended they toss that disgusting abomination into the nearest wood chipper. Go figure.......
    NICE work, T.R.!

6. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    The godless goat fuckers have already pulled your post.... Not even 2 hours after you put it up.... 'May piss be upon him'

"May piss be upon them!" Well.... I guess I will just have to go put it back.....

NOPE! It's still there! Go up to the filter and click "Newest First". It will appear. I even added another comment:

"I'm going to dump gas on it and light it if I ever see it. You Jizzlamic pedos can kiss it's ass while I do it."