Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    LauraLoganisaSaint
    Chimpout Guest

This picture always pissed me off

I've got to ask a serious question about niggers. Recently, it was said that the state of California was going to give reparations to niggers for some reason. First it was 5 million each, now it's 200,000 for each nigger. This article from the New York Post from two months ago says reparations will be as much as 569 billion.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/02/califo...ack-residents/

There's no way niggers are THAT stupid, right? They think that America will give them that much, when a white person explains that it would destroy our country, they don't care because "no one suffers more than a nigger" or whatever.
    First of fucking all, no. America doesn't owe anyone shit, least of all the 13% who keep trying to eat at the core of our great country. "Ask not what your country can do for you" especially if you've done nothing to contribute to the blood sweat and trials that went into making this nation of ours, fucking niggers.

Second point: There's a nigger who works at a coffee bar down the street from my place who goes to the same college I went to, before I realized what a waste modern college is. The nigger started flirting with me, giving me smiles and wiggling her fat monkey ass as she made my order. Being polite and civilized, I asked her what she did, she said she's getting an art degree (second most useless degree in the world.) Then this nigger plans on moving to France. I asked "how are you going to get the money? because I graduated and am financially worse off for it." she said "I'm not worried, I've got a scholarship."
    We all know about the scholarships they hand out to niggers for free, right? Same system that hired those five nibber cops that killed Tire Nickels.

I don't understand. There's no way our country is just giving niggers free shit without an endgame in mind. I refuse to believe it. Klaus Schwab, the ruler of the world (believe it) is a German who grew up in Ravensburg and he's got all the world's leaders and billionaires in his pockets. There's no WAY he's bending the knee for niggers.

Look at Ghana. They're planning on bringing all the niggers back to Africa and have publicly stated that they want to use local gold for their own currency. Did none of those niggers hear what happened to Gaddafi? Do they really think the powers that be; America, Russia and China are going to let another country rise to competition? Especially a country full of rapist, murdering, smooth-brained mud monkeys?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The only way this plan could have been conceived is in the absence of a proper understanding of what economic value is and where it comes from. Value comes from hard work, no way around it. Everything else is people fleecing or getting fleeced. Normally I would be astounded at the audacity of such daylight robbery but it's just niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Look, Klaus Schwab (and his buddies like Bill Gates and George Soros) know exactly what's going on. Njggers are just pawns to them. They're useful idiots, like Lenin called them. Niggers have never and will never be productive citizens who contribute positively. But in order to have a change of the guard, these useful idiots must be exploited.

Everything that's happening is by design. The niggerette batista who flirts with you will forever be a slave to the gubmint while the rest of us pay. She is not capable of getting a better job with her Arts Degree. It's for show as colleges are in kahoots with Schwab and Gates to indoctrinate the masses and leave them debt ridden and uselessly brainwashed to serve their needs.

Stay away from this coffee shop and from this nigger who believes it has the right to flirt with humans. It will end badly for you.

LaraLoganisaSaint
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look, Klaus Schwab (and his buddies like Bill Gates and George Soros) know exactly what's going on. Njggers are just pawns to them. They're useful idiots, like Lenin called them. Niggers have never and will never be productive citizens who contribute positively. But in order to have a change of the guard, these useful idiots must be exploited.

Everything that's happening is by design. The niggerette batista who flirts with you will forever be a slave to the gubmint while the rest of us pay. She is not capable of getting a better job with her Arts Degree. It's for show as colleges are in kahoots with Schwab and Gates to indoctrinate the masses and leave them debt ridden and uselessly brainwashed to serve their needs.

Stay away from this coffee shop and from this nigger who believes it has the right to flirt with humans. It will end badly for you.
    You don't have to tell me twice.
    I have to wonder why the world's superpowers don't take out the subhuman countries in Africa and the Middle East. I know what you said, they're useful idiots. But given what Klaus Schwab says he's all about "the betterment of mankind" and all that bullshit, doesn't he see that niggers and Muhammad's just taking up space? If they cleared out Africa, we'd have more room and we could develop and preserve it better than the niggers currently do. What's the point of just letting them sit around wasting hundreds of years chucking spears and raping babies in their mud huts? They've had thousands of years to catch up and by today's standards they're still cavemen and are as barbaric as ever.

I just don't get it. I hope that ridiculous "Line" building they're making in the Saudis works and they wind up killing themselves in it's construction. Fucking idiot sand niggers.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Spot On!!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, from the article “Nationwide, black households have a median wealth of $24,100, which pales in comparison to white households, where the median wealth is $188,200”. This is a flat out lie. Even if this were remotely true, guess how much this white man had at the age of 18 to start out? You guessed it… zero! I didn’t get a scholarship. I paid back any student loans I took out while working full time and living in a shithole apartment. My parents were poor. Anything I have accomplished was accomplished by me. I had no “generational wealth” as the niggers put it and is their reason for believing they’re owed reparations. Why the hell do they think we were all raised with silver spoons up our asses?

If they also want to go find the wealthy families (including niggers) that owned slaves and sue their ass for back pay, then be my guest. Why the fuck do the taxpayers owe your black asses? I don’t owe you one red cent niggers!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What generational wealth? The only generational wealth I had was to be blessed with a modicum of intelligence, from my parents, and perseverance, and hard work. I don't mean hard labor, I was fortunate that I got a good rewarding employment.

Why would society owe anything to lazy bums? Just because of shitskin? I doubt any reparations will ever be given. Before it goes to Congress, I'm sure a lot of us distraught people will not allow it to go that far. The idea is inherently nonsense.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Some people here might disagree with my opinion, but I think that if any group should deserve "reparations," it should be military veterans. Just give each one (that has an honorable and/or medical discharge) a one time lump sum amount of $500k tax free (after they leave the service) and give them free medical care for life.

And maybe add a stipulation like "you must serve a minimum of 10 years for non-medical discharges."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some people here might disagree with my opinion, but I think that if any group should deserve "reparations," it should be military veterans. Just give each one (that has an honorable and/or medical discharge) a one time lump sum amount of $500k tax free (after they leave the service) and give them free medical care for life.

And maybe add a stipulation like "you must serve a minimum of 10 years for non-medical discharges."
    That is VERY reasonable!! Veterans deserve that, not WORTHLESS niggers!!