Close

Likes Likes:  12
Reply to Thread
    LaraLoganisaSaint
    Chimpout Guest

The nigger receptionist in my apartment is racist, but thankful the cops know better.

This nigger bitch who watches the lobby of my building called the cops on me for getting creamer at our free coffee stand!

It's late here. I work nights from home and every night I go down to the lobby to take advantage of the coffee stand my landlord installed for us. The apartment staff knows this, they know me.
    I'm on my third cup, and the nigger yells "Don't get any more! You've had enough!"
    I took out my phone to record this and asked her "Why?" she barked back "You not allowed!" I said "No, you've got explain why I'm not allowed." the nigger hooted again "You ain't allowed! It ain't my fault you ain't got creamer!"
    I responded, keeping my voice calm "I'm dirt poor, I can't afford creamer at the moment. Our landlord said it was for residents and visitors and I'm a resident."
    she hooted again "YOU STILL CAN'T COME DOWN HERE!" (In my own fucking lobby to my apartment)
    I turned back around to get creamer.
    She started hollering "I SAID NO!"
    "Why are you telling me I can't get creamer? Are you racist?" I asked.
    She started barring her teeth over her mask and glaring at me. I swear she looked like she wanted to throw her shit. She starts babbling and chirping incoherently in a rage.
    I kept my cool for the phone camera and said "This is for residents. How about you just let me be and we can keep the peace?"
    She sat her fat monkey ass back down and huffed like a child.
    I got my creamer and went back upstairs. An hour later the cops arrived. I asked them why, they said the nigger called them on me because I was disturbing the peace.
    I showed them the video I took and they told me if she gave me any more shit to make sure to record it and show them. Then they gave me a fist bump and told me to have a good night.
    I went back down for a top off, gave the nigger a smile with my fourth cup of the evening.

Finally feeling the tide turning for white folks. People are starting to see that niggers can't get away with shit just because of their skin color. Moral of the modern story, make sure you've got proof, fellas.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    This nigger bitch who watches the lobby of my building called the cops on me for getting creamer at our free coffee stand!

It's late here. I work nights from home and every night I go down to the lobby to take advantage of the coffee stand my landlord installed for us. The apartment staff knows this, they know me.
    I'm on my third cup, and the nigger yells "Don't get any more! You've had enough!"
    I took out my phone to record this and asked her "Why?" she barked back "You not allowed!" I said "No, you've got explain why I'm not allowed." the nigger hooted again "You ain't allowed! It ain't my fault you ain't got creamer!"
    I responded, keeping my voice calm "I'm dirt poor, I can't afford creamer at the moment. Our landlord said it was for residents and visitors and I'm a resident."
    she hooted again "YOU STILL CAN'T COME DOWN HERE!" (In my own fucking lobby to my apartment)
    She started barring her teeth over her mask and glaring at me. I swear she looked like she wanted to throw her shit. She starts babbling and chirping incoherently in a rage.
    I kept my cool for the phone camera and said "This is for residents. How about you just let me be and we can keep the peace?"
    I got my creamer and went back upstairs. An hour later the cops arrived. I asked them why, they said the nigger called them on me because I was disturbing the peace.
    I showed them the video I took and they told me if she gave me any more shit to make sure to record it and show them. Then they gave me a fist bump and told me to have a good night.
    I went back down for a top off, gave the nigger a smile with my fourth cup of the evening.

Finally feeling the tide turning for white folks. People are starting to see that niggers can't get away with shit just because of their skin color. Moral of the modern story, make sure you've got proof, fellas.
    Kinda like the 'black "hebrew israelites" before the Covington Catholic kids incident!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would rather buy my own coffee and creamer with my last dime than have to cross paths with a sow every time I go down there. Just my 2 cents.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    LauraLoganisaSaint
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I would rather buy my own coffee and creamer with my last dime than have to cross paths with a sow every time I go down there. Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah, I'd rather not have to look at her ugly jungle fucked mug either. But in these hard times, I've got to penny pinch. Plus, I showed that nigger bitch up, proved to her she can't fuck with whites. I'll stand my ground to niggers any day, this is our country and I'm fucking sick of niggers and their stuck up attitudes. Rap fucking sucks, their broken English fucking sucks, their ugly nigglet kids look like shit, their entitled nigger attitudes suck, white is tight as fuck.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Fuckin sucks, man. Niggers are just fucking stupid, that's it. It's like a TV that has one channel (muhdikk) and a bunch of static for anything else including and especially higher order concepts like 'responsibility', or 'prerogatives' and can't be expected to actually function. To think a sherilla would chimp out over a free resource, is it envious? I didn't really think too hard about them aside from 'they have it hard' until I saw how they behave en masse.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Yeah, I'd rather not have to look at her ugly jungle fucked mug either. But in these hard times, I've got to penny pinch. Plus, I showed that nigger bitch up, proved to her she can't fuck with whites. I'll stand my ground to niggers any day, this is our country and I'm fucking sick of niggers and their stuck up attitudes. Rap fucking sucks, their broken English fucking sucks, their ugly nigglet kids look like shit, their entitled nigger attitudes suck, white is tight as fuck.
    I can’t argue with your view of niggers.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Tru Dat!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post

We need a lot more victories like that one... And not in lobbies but in the halls of congress. Send these parasite-niggers packing!
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    was the nigger making the coffee? I'm thinking ' eat my shit ' here !! Yuk !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every time niggers are given the tiniest, most marginal bit of authority it goes right to their little pinheads, as in when Obongo was in and niggers ooked triumphantly, "We beeze da Presadint now!"

As my mother used to say, "Give them an inch and they'll take a mile."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As my mother used to say, "Give them an inch and they'll take a mile."
    And as my dear old Granny used to say, " If you ain't got nothing nice to say about somebody, then they're a bunch of cunts ! "

While we're on the subject, I remember my dear old granny down on her hands and knees, scrubbing the foyer/vestibule floor at the town hall with bare hands and her big silver bucket. So much for white privilege eh?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post