Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this "Nigger History Munf"?

On a frigid Saturday night, I just wanted to chill and watch a movie. These were the majority of the offerings: (not shown but also offered - "King Richard" the story of the Gorrillams sister sows and they pappy)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TV8.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	21884
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    On a frigid Saturday night, I just wanted to chill and watch a movie. These were the majority of the offerings: (not shown but also offered - "King Richard" the story of the Gorrillams sister sows and they pappy)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TV8.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	21884
    Yep. it beez NIGGER hist'ry munf!! We wuntz reperations n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn’t realize it was niggy history munf until yesterday. I hate the shit. “Celebrate black voices”. Fuck you!

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow can't wait to see the buffarilla playing an "elf queen" in Lord of the Coons.... smfh.....

I have cut all TV services. If there is something I want to watch, I have an antenna and the net. "F" their nigger lovin' nogger pettin' "programming"

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even though Amazon has lately featured a lot of gorilla shit, they have tons of old pre-niggrified movies all te way from the 1930s and up. However, they have "Wakanda Forever" as the first thing on their homepage. Above it they have "Black Brilliance" to describe that POS nigger flop of a movie.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I figured it was from day 1. Every commercial on TV has nothing but more niggers doing the dirty work. About 99% of the ads full of niggers. Even though they don't use the products the suppliers are just hoping...one not coming true for sure.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post