Close

Likes Likes:  24
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cuck guy believes that the niggerbaby his wife puked out is actually his

    White man goes viral for believing his girlfriend’s Black baby is his child

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuckguy.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	21855

    The past three years have seen all kinds of social media challenges. Among them are parents posting their children. One, in particular, is going viral. The photo shows a man and, presumably, his wife/girlfriend, and their child. In the photo, it reads “Mom’s genes + Dad’s genes =.” Then, in the following photo, it shows a baby. The thing is, the baby looks a lot like mom, but looks nothing like the dad.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...6311ea717215f0
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, MightyWhite liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    White man goes viral for believing his girlfriend’s Black baby is his child

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuckguy.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	21855



    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...6311ea717215f0
    You stupid beta fool! What a laughing stock he must be. The niglet is darker than the hoe when it should be pretty white. These cucks are prolific now, with the PC/SJW/emasculation programs. In times gone by we never would have seen this since these ball-less, sissy freaks wouldn't have survived long enough to breed, not that this nu-male is capable of breeding.

    No one is laughing louder than the buck who knocked up the hoe and is getting that cuck to pay for his crotch droppings.

    The nu-male is even more ridiculous than the cucks who let their wives bring home Hayshee niglets.

    Oh, please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cuck guy believes that the niggerbaby his wife puked out is actually his.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	21856
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  4. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, MightyWhite liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You stupid beta fool! What a laughing stock he must be. The niglet is darker than the hoe when it should be pretty white. These cucks are prolific now, with the PC/SJW/emasculation programs. In times gone by we never would have seen this since these ball-less, sissy freaks wouldn't have survived long enough to breed, not that this nu-male is capable of breeding.

    No one is laughing louder than the buck who knocked up the hoe and is getting that cuck to pay for his crotch droppings.

    The nu-male is even more ridiculous than the cucks who let their wives bring home Hayshee niglets.

    Oh, please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cuck guy believes that the niggerbaby his wife puked out is actually his.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	21856
    Leftism, a MENTAL disorder!!

  6. Likes Whitey Ford, MightyWhite liked this post
  7. #4
    Administrator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    6,333
    Post Thanks / Like
    These fools just want their videos to go viral. They'll say they're African like that Rachel Dolezal. All for getting likes. The current generation is fucked. BTW that sprog is so butt ugly it came only from one place: hell
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  8. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
  9. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Moe_Gibbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    She rutted with a dirty ape, who no doubt has no job and no money, so she pinned it on this simp. He deserves it if he's that stupid.

  10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  11. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Banana Republic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad this autistic beta nu-male isn't a Russian or Pole. In those countries men are still men and women are still women.
    Look at his face.
    "All races are racist. It's a natural in-group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others."

  12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  13. #7
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    She rutted with a dirty ape, who no doubt has no job and no money, so she pinned it on this simp. He deserves it if he's that stupid.
    The thing is, she doesn't look like a nigger in those pics - more like Hispanic. And that submissive, ball-less asswipe really believes they could have a pickaninny? No wonder she's laughing and she and her buck on the side probably find the whole thing hilarious, which it is.

    At one time I would have thought this was some sort of silly prank, but not anymore.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  14. Likes Jim Crow, Ignatow liked this post
  15. #8
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    3,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The thing is, the baby looks a lot like mom, but looks nothing like the dad.”

    No, it doesn’t look like her either. It looks like a nigger.

  16. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
  17. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that was me ,the only pic you’d be seeing is my mugshot!That stupid cuckboy needs to perform oral sex on a S&W model 29

  18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  19. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    914
    Post Thanks / Like
    I personally think they did this as a joke. But it is happening more and more in this society. Yuck.

  20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  21. #11
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I personally think they did this as a joke. But it is happening more and more in this society. Yuck.
    If it is, it's not very funny. It's pathetic but as more and more YT males submissively agree to their own neutering by Libtards, the media, and feminazis, stuff like this will be the norm.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cuckDad Takes Closer Look Then Bursts Into Tears - YouTube.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	21900
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  22. Likes Ignatow liked this post
  23. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    MightyWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well since all those niggers look the same it probably just got mixed up at the doctor's office. No big deal. Just enjoy your 'bundle of horror' you two.

  24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
  25. #13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    MightyWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    These fools just want their videos to go viral. They'll say they're African like that Rachel Dolezal. All for getting likes. The current generation is fucked. BTW that sprog is so butt ugly it came only from one place: hell
    True. I just wonder what end it came out of her?

  26. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •