Close

Likes Likes:  47
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LaraLoganisaSaint
    Chimpout Guest

Whoopi Goldberg is just another dumb fucking nigger

Did you guys see the latest Paul Joseph Watson coverage of the Tire Nibbles popo beating?

https://youtu.be/33r76bQDVA8

I hate getting so mad that I state the obvious, but Whoopi Goldberg is just another ugly nigger slog that infected the media. She's one of the older parasites in the infection, and sucking as much dick as her monkey mouth could hold to get where she is today. Her nasty nigger fangs are deep in Hollywood's backside.

Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah.....the First thing I think on when I see that nigger is big fat black Toad....and it's Pure nigger, every now and then I turn on what's become a nigger babble show "the view" just to remind myself how fucked up the democraps are...talk about being liberals...that nigger and the other nigger on the panel, the light skinned Red bone nigger, talk right out-of the liberal democrapic play book.....these niggers along with every other nigger hates this country....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoopie Cushion is just another garden-variety ignorant, mouthy, obese, nasty, rachet sow who has money she got from the very people she hates - YT - and appropriated her Jewish name.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Defund Welfare, Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Did you guys see the latest Paul Joseph Watson coverage of the Tire Nibbles popo beating?

https://youtu.be/33r76bQDVA8

I hate getting so mad that I state the obvious, but Whoopi Goldberg is just another ugly nigger slog that infected the media. She's one of the older parasites in the infection, and sucking as much dick as her monkey mouth could hold to get where she is today. Her nasty nigger fangs are deep in Hollywood's backside.
    I call the CUNT whoopie "hindenburg!!" Bitch gained 80-100 lbs. and is as big as the Chinese Balloon!!!!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I call the CUNT whoopie "hindenburg!!" Bitch gained 80-100 lbs. and is as big as the Chinese Balloon!!!!
    That monster is 300 pounds on-the-hoof, and has to wear a poncho to work everyday.
    They only show her from the shoulders up, and that real estate sure puts a hurt on your eyes....

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That monster is 300 pounds on-the-hoof, and has to wear a poncho to work everyday.
    They only show her from the shoulders up, and that real estate sure puts a hurt on your eyes....
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    How appropriate, since this giant gasbag says she got the name "Whoopie" from her constant, disgusting farting. NIggers are obsessed with bodily functions and love to talk about them.

I guess her announcing that the Holocaust wasn't racial because it was only "White people killing other white people" has been all forgotten and forgiven now. Imagine the furor if some well-known YT said "Most niggers who are killed are killed by other niggers", which is true but verboten to say it.

What a super-extra-fugly, disgusting fart-bag sow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whoopie goldberg - Google Search.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	271.6 KB 
ID:	21883
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How appropriate, since this giant gasbag says she got the name "Whoopie" from her constant, disgusting farting. NIggers are obsessed with bodily functions and love to talk about them.

I guess her announcing that the Holocaust wasn't racial because it was only "White people killing other white people" has been all forgotten and forgiven now. Imagine the furor if some well-known YT said "Most niggers who are killed are killed by other niggers", which is true but verboten to say it.

What a super-extra-fugly, disgusting fart-bag sow.

Name:	whoopie goldberg - Google Search.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	271.6 KB 
ID:	21883
    Along with the OTHER MISANDRISTIC TERMAGANTS on that JOKE of a show!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing more repulsive than whoopie and that gaggle of liberal skanks and niggers are the hose bags who actually watch that piece of excrement on a regular basis. What a bunch of self loathing cunts they must be.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The only thing more repulsive than whoopie and that gaggle of liberal skanks and niggers are the hose bags who actually watch that piece of excrement on a regular basis. What a bunch of self loathing cunts they must be.
    Seriously! I have never watched it but I was at the home of an elderly lady who had it on the backgraound. It sounded like a henhouse into which a fox had entered. All these hags screeching over each other, arguing and trying to prove who is the most liberal, I assume. I don't really know as it was irritating me beyond belief and I had to leave.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only time I would entertain myself with that fucking dumb ape is if it was in a cage at the zoo, I may throw it a banana !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No shiite. this ugly coon gave itself some weirdass name.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    No shiite. this ugly coon gave itself some weirdass name.
    It did that because it thought a Jewish name (Goldberg) would lead to greater success.

Which is super racist, in my opinion.

I mean, how would people feel if Arnold Schwarzenegger had called himself Moses Marx Shekelstein?

23. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...how would people feel if Arnold Schwarzenegger had called himself Moses Marx Shekelstein?
    That's beyond hypothetical because Arnold is white and considered the enemy, not like Goldturd, who is a fat nigger used as the weapon. If he did try that name, we would have never heard of him because he would have been exposed and blackballed from any roles because... you know... it's not exactly Austrians running Hollywood.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I been hating that worthless fat nigger sow since the 1980’s when I first saw it’s hideous mug in a movie preview. i’m hoping that it keeps getting fatter and has a fucking massive heart attack right on the view. And that would be the only day I can watch a clip from that show!

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It did that because it thought a Jewish name (Goldberg) would lead to greater success.

Which is super racist, in my opinion.

I mean, how would people feel if Arnold Schwarzenegger had called himself Moses Marx Shekelstein?
    I think a better comparison would be if this guy called himself J'amarkus Antwan Washington in order to be more successful. Imagine the niggers howling "Appropriation" because only niggers are allowed to do that.

Name:	species5fd7a230dad.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	21889

29. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I been hating that worthless fat nigger sow since the 1980’s when I first saw it’s hideous mug in a movie preview. i’m hoping that it keeps getting fatter and has a fucking massive heart attack right on the view. And that would be the only day I can watch a clip from that show!
    I used a picture of Whoopie to strip furniture. The key is to not get it too close, and keep it moving.
    And of course, don't look directly at it, without a welder's mask...

31. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used a picture of Whoopie to strip furniture. The key is to not get it too close, and keep it moving.
    And of course, don't look directly at it, without a welder's mask...
    And to think,Ted Danson fucked that nasty disgusting beast! In my book, that makes him worse than it!

33. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    And to think,Ted Danson fucked that nasty disgusting beast! In my book, that makes him worse than it!
    He said it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

35. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Wow. Danson rutted with that revolting sow without employing a double bagger? Amazing he was then able to get a human wife who could overlook that.

37. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post