Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Haiti nigger gang leader Cherizier poised to overthrow its govt

In Haiti, gangs take control as democracy withers

Cherizier, best known by his childhood nickname Barbecue, has become the most recognized name in Haiti.

And here in his territory, enveloped by the tin-roofed homes and bustling streets of the informal settlement La Saline, he is the law.
    Internationally, he’s known as Haiti’s most powerful and feared gang leader, sanctioned by the United Nations for “serious human rights abuses,” and the man behind a fuel blockade that brought the Caribbean nation to its knees late last year.

But if you ask the former police officer with gun tattoos running up his arm, he’s a “revolutionary,” advocating against a corrupt government that has left a nation of 12 million people in the dust.

“I’m not a thief. I’m not involved in kidnapping. I’m not a rapist. I’m just carrying out a social fight,” Cherizier, leader of “G9 Family and Allies,” told The Associated Press while sitting in a chair in the middle of an empty road in the shadow of a home with windows shattered by bullets. “I’m a threat to the system.”

At a time when democracy has withered in Haiti and gang violence has spiraled out of control, it’s armed men like Cherizier that are filling the power vacuum left by a crumbling government. In December, the U.N. estimated that gangs controlled 60% of Haiti’s capital, but nowadays most on the streets of Port-au-Prince say that number is closer to 100%.

https://apnews.com/article/haiti-gan...574e28daa71d03
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All hail President Barbecue!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    All hail President Barbecue!
    The best this nigger can hope for is to be pit boss. Kinda reminds me of that big bald nigger on Little Caesars pizza Big Mo' Cason. He said things like "certfied, beefified" or some bix nood. My dad, God rest his soul, asked me and my brother what is that big black saying? My brother said, "certified, niggerfied". We burst into laughter.

On the barbecue scene, this nigger was known as a gentle and good guy. Good for you, boy. You best just do the cooking. I still don't trust you.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe someone in the white world will figure out that if we quit feeding the black bastards they will die off

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    In Haiti, gangs take control as democracy withers

https://apnews.com/article/haiti-gan...574e28daa71d03
    I'm GLAD I no longer live in souf Florida. IT's FULL of haiticoons!!

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    President barbecue ?

It's gonna roast its enemies and serve it up to the "hangry hayshees" so they don't have to eat the mud cookies for a change.