Close

Likes Likes:  84
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Born to Chimp , NO LEGS knife nigger goodified while trying to escape popo on STUMPS !!

You CANNOT make this sh*t up !!

Lowe, a double amputee, trying to run from Huntington Park police officers on what was left of his legs while holding a long-bladed knife.

"Anthony Lowe " is one determined nigger ! He already lost the legs trying to evade police once ! 2nd time lucky ..for humans that is !

http://www.lbc.co.uk/news/police-sho...ies-to-escape/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...fe/ar-AA16SRay

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Running from the popo is so hard-wired in niggers they'll even try to do it with no LAIGS!

Mr Lowe's family have called for answers from the department.

"They murdered my son, in a wheelchair with no legs," his mother told reporters. "They do need to do something about it."
    Poor legless nigga dindu nuffin, but:

Police claimed Mr Lowe had just stabbed someone (with a 12" butcher knife) with no provocation, and was trying to run away from police.
    Maybe they can erect a statue to Stumpy and his knife.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    No word yet if "Stumpy" was also a (c)rapper, then again virtually every nigger says it is one so.....

It already achieved the dumbass double amputee award, it deserves a double nigger award too !

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're only half racists in this case.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We're only half racists in this case.
    It’s true. I have no qualms with this niggers missing legs. They were already made good.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    His fambly be demandin' answers ! Here's one for you, niggers :
    Stumpy got stabby, the cops got shooty...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shocking footage posted online shows him shuffling away from police down the pavement.

But come on, people! Mr. Lowe was the FATHER OF TWO. What will happen to his beloved fambly now that he's no longer around to support them which I'm sure he did in a fine and responsible way.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

What will happen to his beloved fambly now that he's no longer around to support them which I'm sure he did in a fine and responsible way.
    Not hard to figure that one out. Mammy gets on TV, blubbering "Whoz gon pay fo' deez chilrunz ? I done loss 6 hunnit a munf uh hiz foo staimp "

Don't worry mammy, they got you on this one....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dumpty.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	21857

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    No word yet if "Stumpy" was also a (c)rapper, then again virtually every nigger says it is one so.....

It already achieved the dumbass double amputee award, it deserves a double nigger award too !
    A "quadruple" one!!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    A "quadruple" one!!
    Stumpy shoulda gone for the "quadraplegic" award, at least dem chilluns could soak up MO'GIBBS !!!

Fortunately for us it chose batwings !! Never expect a nigger to go for anything except the WORST possible outcome ...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stumpy shoulda gone for the "quadraplegic" award, at least dem chilluns could soak up MO'GIBBS !!!

Fortunately for us it chose batwings !! Never expect a nigger to go for anything except the WORST possible outcome ...
    Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Did somebody say Moe Gibbs? 😄

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Did somebody say Moe Gibbs? 
    Das what it all about !!... for niggers anyway...

Even Stumpy lost its GIBBS... The Dump Crump will be on the scene soon enough to pass out nigger lottery tickets

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    His fambly be demandin' answers ! Here's one for you, niggers :
    Stumpy got stabby, the cops got shooty...
    Lol, short and to the point. The answer, and Stumpy.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dumb nigger. I saw a CoonTube vid of this and all the comments were the typical nigger lovers raving about police brutality and murder. I do sometimes feel divided on the issue since humans do occasionally become victims of police brutality, and you rarely ever hear about it.
    I suppose my stance is if the person in question is a career felon, I have less sympathy for them then. Nigger lost his legs to the police before, so he was not innocent. The police probably have had run ins with this spook before and knew he was up to no good. You often don’t get the full context of these scenarios. I’ll just be thankful to the bat fairy for a job well done.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Dumb nigger. I saw a CoonTube vid of this and all the comments were the typical nigger lovers raving about police brutality and murder. I do sometimes feel divided on the issue since humans do occasionally become victims of police brutality, and you rarely ever hear about it.
    I suppose my stance is if the person in question is a career felon, I have less sympathy for them then. Nigger lost his legs to the police before, so he was not innocent. The police probably have had run ins with this spook before and knew he was up to no good. You often don’t get the full context of these scenarios. I’ll just be thankful to the bat fairy for a job well done.
    I cannot remember hearing mass protests about any YT being the victim of brutality. For sure they can be, but if they are lowlife, violent criminals YT has enough sense to say "Probably got what he deserved" and don't go out in mobs smashing store windows and stealing crap to show their solidardity with some felon who was "like a brother" even if they never met him.

Niggers: They may not know how to construct a simple sentence or save themselves from drowning in a puddle, but they are masters at getting money they never earned and don't deserve.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I cannot remember hearing mass protests about any YT being the victim of brutality. For sure they can be, but if they are lowlife, violent criminals YT has enough sense to say "Probably got what he deserved" and don't go out in mobs smashing store windows and stealing crap to show their solidardity with some felon who was "like a brother" even if they never met him.

Niggers: They may not know how to construct a simple sentence or save themselves from drowning in a puddle, but they are masters at getting money they never earned and don't deserve.
    Could you imagine if whites rioted over a Ted Bundy type and claimed any contact was always consensual, and that the murders were setups by racist niggers cops?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the video of this before I saw the headline and thought a chimp had escaped from the circus and attached someone in a wheelchair.
    Proudly deplorable

20. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post