Close

Likes Likes:  49
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The world is upside down.

I've never had a strong opinion of niggers or Muhammads until recently. Things were bad before St. Floyd of fentanyl took a knee. Ever since I heard about the burning of Notre Dame Cathedral, then the German New Year mass rapes at the hands of Muhammads in 2015 and 2016, the immigration crisis all over Europe. And they all just get away with the desecration of our culture, our society and our genetics.

I'm honestly scared, fellas. I have no idea whats going to happen and I worry about all whites everywhere.

Furthermore, Laura Logan should be given a compensational sainthood. She's one of the few women who have survived taharrush at the hands of Muhammads. I didn't even know what taharrush was until a year ago, but it's just another reason why we need to protect ourselves. (Glass desert for Muhammads) Makes me furious.

Thank God almighty Italy got it's shit together and hopefully Eric Zemmour can save France before the northern niggs and the Muhammads can do anymore damage. I've never gotten to see France, but I'd like to see Europe eventually before fucking immigrants rip it all up.

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is all the fault of woke white liberals. If whitey’s time is coming to an end, they will be to blame for it. They are the biggest scum on the planet. Yes, worse than niggers and ass lifters because they enable them.

4. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This is all the fault of woke white liberals. If whitey’s time is coming to an end, they will be to blame for it. They are the biggest scum on the planet. Yes, worse than niggers and ass lifters because they enable them.
    I try to keep my chin up on this. Whites have survived a lot through the centuries. We've survived the Black Plague before. We've survived all the wars our tribes have put our ancestors through, from Portugal to Russia. Shit, even Italy had been conquered by niggers at one point, getting raped for hundreds of years, but they made it out as white as they are today. Even got some blondes and redheads in their genes. As sure as Pope Urban ii was the greatest Catholic who ever lived, there is hope for us. We do need to bring the fire and brimstone back to Catholicism though, for the sake of our survival at the least.

I've got to say, though, I absolutely hate when niggers try to say they invented everything. Thank God people started wising up and put their feet down on things, like that absurd claim that there were nigger vikings. gtfo with that monkey shit. I just think it's funny that they say they built the pyramids, as if their primate brains could do anything other than rape and throw shit. Muhammads hate niggers too, mind you, though I've never gotten to hear them protest the nigger claim that niggers built the pyramids. I said "do the Egyptians know that? Because last I checked, niggers weren't Egyptian." It's fucking ridiculous.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine a worldwide simultaneous broadcast which was seen by everyone. Imagine that for only one hour, the truth about how the world works was shown with all secrets laid bare. Imagine all of these secret organizations from the local seemingly harmless drunken Shriners on go karts all the way up to the black pope were all exposed instantly. Imagine that from the boardrooms, to the White House, to the general's war rooms - all the world suddenly knew what really goes on and what has gone on since our county was formed and beyond through history. Imagine all that info instantly known to everyone. It wouldn't be just white liberals exposed. People would run screaming from their houses with blood in their eyes and guns, bats, pitchforks and anything else at hand to hunt these bastards down and kill them in the streets, hanging their bodies from light poles in every city on the planet.

It's not just white liberals. It's anyone who does the bidding of the NWO, duped or not and it's been going on for centuries, all leading us to this. Like it or not, we are living in the end times.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-31-2023 at 04:45 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    DEPORT ALL niggers and @$$lifter$!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Imagine a worldwide simultaneous broadcast which was seen by everyone. Imagine that for only one hour, the truth about how the world works was shown with all secrets laid bare. Imagine all of these secret organizations from the local seemingly harmless drunken Shriners on go karts all the way up to the black pope were all exposed instantly. Imagine that from the boardrooms, to the White House, to the general's war rooms - all the world suddenly knew what really goes on and what has gone on since our county was formed and beyond through history. Imagine all that info instantly known to everyone. It wouldn't be just white liberals exposed. People would run screaming from their houses with blood in their eyes and guns, bats, pitchforks and anything else at hand to hunt these bastards down and kill them in the streets, hanging their bodies from light poles in every city on the planet.

It's not just white liberals. It's anyone who does the bidding of the NWO, duped or not and it's been going on for centuries, all leading us to this. Like it or not, we are living in the end times.
    Hell, they could broadcast this for an hour and the liberals would then do a 23 hour marathon about how that broadcast was misinformation. They would interview the most “respected” of the liberal elite nigger coddlers and convince enough people that they are the ones telling the truth. Stupid people are having 6 kids. Intelligent people are having 2. Stupid is going to rule soon enough as they will just have the numbers. If you try to convince an idiot of the truth, they ignore it and throw shit just like niggers. They scream and yell to the top of their lungs, then strut off as though they have won the argument.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    DEPORT ALL niggers and @$$lifter$!!
    This would create a utopia but they will never do it.

12. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I try to keep my chin up on this. Whites have survived a lot through the centuries. We've survived the Black Plague before. We've survived all the wars our tribes have put our ancestors through, from Portugal to Russia. Shit, even Italy had been conquered by niggers at one point, getting raped for hundreds of years, but they made it out as white as they are today. Even got some blondes and redheads in their genes. As sure as Pope Urban ii was the greatest Catholic who ever lived, there is hope for us. We do need to bring the fire and brimstone back to Catholicism though, for the sake of our survival at the least.

I've got to say, though, I absolutely hate when niggers try to say they invented everything. Thank God people started wising up and put their feet down on things, like that absurd claim that there were nigger vikings. gtfo with that monkey shit. I just think it's funny that they say they built the pyramids, as if their primate brains could do anything other than rape and throw shit. Muhammads hate niggers too, mind you, though I've never gotten to hear them protest the nigger claim that niggers built the pyramids. I said "do the Egyptians know that? Because last I checked, niggers weren't Egyptian." It's fucking ridiculous.
    Yes, but in previous generations, decades, centuries, white people fought back and were triumphant. NOW, masses of violent invaders are not only permitted to swam in, but are welcomed and no one is allowed to speak one word against them.
    This acceptance and welcoming of dangerous parasites is unprecedented in all of history.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in high school in the 80's, there was this nigger loving liberal cunt of my home room teacher, who spent all day cruising the liberal news papers. I'd often challenge her nonsense and she knew she couldn't hold me back. The splattering of niggers in the class complained to the bitch about my racism. The niggers got upset because I claimed that AIDS started from niggers fucking monkeys in Africa. She sided with the coons and claimed that it started in New York and she wouldn't back down. The degrading bitch then wrote in my report card that I had claim to the biggest deadly sin, which was always believing that I am right....which I am most of the time or I wouldn't open my mouth.

This teacher was married to a money man and the lived in a big house not too far from the school which would have been unattainable on a educator's wage. So the bitch ' worked ' a handful of hours a week and got the summer off. It only worked because of white guilt and the essential feeling of necessity to ' put straight ' nasty little white devils like me, before I could hatch my staunch opinions into this wicked world. I got it from an early age that we were being played by the system. Not getting their education was the best education I ever got.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell, they could broadcast this for an hour and the liberals would then do a 23 hour marathon about how that broadcast was misinformation. They would interview the most “respected” of the liberal elite nigger coddlers and convince enough people that they are the ones telling the truth. Stupid people are having 6 kids. Intelligent people are having 2. Stupid is going to rule soon enough as they will just have the numbers. If you try to convince an idiot of the truth, they ignore it and throw shit just like niggers. They scream and yell to the top of their lungs, then strut off as though they have won the argument.
    Only 3% of the country fought the Revolutionary War and look how many bodies George and his boys stacked to get what we wanted. Imagine only half of the world waking up pissed and armed to the teeth. Those libs that didn't immediately wake up would change their tune ASAP when they started seeing the windchimes and screaming alphas all around them. I would call their screams less righteous indignation and more pain and fear. It's not like they know how to fight anyway. It would be a turkey shoot.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    In my opinion, even bacteria have more value than the existence of these sickfuck degenerate disgraceful leftists.
    I noticed a pattern among these weirdass motherfuckers: the "men" tend to be scrawny, autistic with weird faces and effeminate and the "women" are usually a bunch of fat pigs, with equally weirdass faces, short blue-hair, ring-nosed, nasty with hairy armpits.
    And yes, I agree with you that these bastards are worse than niggers themselves. They enable and coddle them. That's why the Western is on this sorry state.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Only 3% of the country fought the Revolutionary War and look how many bodies George and his boys stacked to get what we wanted. Imagine only half of the world waking up pissed and armed to the teeth. Those libs that didn't immediately wake up would change their tune ASAP when they started seeing the windchimes and screaming alphas all around them. I would call their screams less righteous indignation and more pain and fear. It's not like they know how to fight anyway. It would be a turkey shoot.
    Who is gonna light the fire?

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, we have been amazing over the years but roughly 50% of US whites are woke morons.

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep your powder dry fellow human. I think when the time comes it will be completely obvious.
    Until then we bide our time until righteousness is returned to the Earth.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This would create a utopia but they will never do it.
    Tru Dat!!

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said, in a perfect world where everyone woke up at the same time, it would be spontaneous combustion. I know, it's just a pipe dream but a guy can dream, can't he?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my opinion, even bacteria have more value than the existence of these sickfuck degenerate disgraceful leftists.
    I noticed a pattern among these weirdass motherfuckers: the "men" tend to be scrawny, autistic with weird faces and effeminate and the "women" are usually a bunch of fat pigs, with equally weirdass faces, short blue-hair, ring-nosed, nasty with hairy armpits.
    And yes, I agree with you that these bastards are worse than niggers themselves. They enable and coddle them. That's why the Western is on this sorry state.
    SPOT on!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump is starting to sound a bit scary? Anybody noticed ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQ6igy3P2U
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Trump is starting to sound a bit scary? Anybody noticed ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQ6igy3P2U
    I ask myself too.....why are we financing with billions of $$$'s this war? Yeah...I know people are saying well if we dont; what's next ? So what is next? Reminds me vaguely of Vietnam....remember that? If Vietnam falls, it'll be like dominos ...well did that happen? No...is Vietnam a communist country now? Yes it is...and also a current trading partner with us...I know the situations aren't equal with Russia being a nuclear power and Vietnam not; but IMO the analogy is very similar....Trump isn't perfect by any means But he gets good things for the country done. I think he would've dealt with Russia through financial channels much like he did with Mexico and chi a for that fact...slapping super high, or threatening to slap super tariffs and penalties on Russia.

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    All this talk about keeping powder dry and stuff... on MINECRAFT, right???

34. Likes Tar Remover, tweakstick liked this post