I've never had a strong opinion of niggers or Muhammads until recently. Things were bad before St. Floyd of fentanyl took a knee. Ever since I heard about the burning of Notre Dame Cathedral, then the German New Year mass rapes at the hands of Muhammads in 2015 and 2016, the immigration crisis all over Europe. And they all just get away with the desecration of our culture, our society and our genetics.

I'm honestly scared, fellas. I have no idea whats going to happen and I worry about all whites everywhere.

Furthermore, Laura Logan should be given a compensational sainthood. She's one of the few women who have survived taharrush at the hands of Muhammads. I didn't even know what taharrush was until a year ago, but it's just another reason why we need to protect ourselves. (Glass desert for Muhammads) Makes me furious.

Thank God almighty Italy got it's shit together and hopefully Eric Zemmour can save France before the northern niggs and the Muhammads can do anymore damage. I've never gotten to see France, but I'd like to see Europe eventually before fucking immigrants rip it all up.