Close

Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Wanted Nigger Felon Meets Fur Missile

Atlanta niggers are really something to behold.

Not a lot of information with this video except the nigger was wanted felon and was being chased by Brookhaven PD, the FBI and US Marshals.

The nigger was seen getting in the passenger seat of a new Chevy Blazer, which leads to the initial stop. The nigger driving gets out of the Blazer, hands in the air. Meanwhile the nigger felon climbs over the console into the driver's seat, and it was on!

The crazed nigger savage leads police on a high speed chase through heavy downtown traffic. Police attempted multiple PIT maneuvers before finally getting the savage nigger stopped.

Unfortunately we only get to see the K9's handler pulling him off the nigger. But the dog was still chomping at the bit to chew on the nigger more!

Anyhow... another violent nigger savage wrangled.

Happy Nigger History Month!

https://youtu.be/5DT0Kok-40I

2. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    K9s LOVE to chew on niggers. I'm proud of them! Gooooooood puppy, gooooood boyyyyy......

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Atlanta niggers are really something to behold.

Not a lot of information with this video except the nigger was wanted felon and was being chased by Brookhaven PD, the FBI and US Marshals.

The nigger was seen getting in the passenger seat of a new Chevy Blazer, which leads to the initial stop. The nigger driving gets out of the Blazer, hands in the air. Meanwhile the nigger felon climbs over the console into the driver's seat, and it was on!

The crazed nigger savage leads police on a high speed chase through heavy downtown traffic. Police attempted multiple PIT maneuvers before finally getting the savage nigger stopped.

Unfortunately we only get to see the K9's handler pulling him off the nigger. But the dog was still chomping at the bit to chew on the nigger more!

Anyhow... another violent nigger savage wrangled.

Happy Nigger History Month!

https://youtu.be/5DT0Kok-40I
    I have a couple of videos of K9 officers giving niggers attitude adjustments,and boy - that's gotta hurt. Hearing the niggers screech and howl as they get chewed always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Sadly, you can't hear the ooking in this one, but I love how the cop doesn't call the dog off even after the uppity groid is on the ground but let him continue to mutilate the nigger's front paw.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have a couple of videos of K9 officers giving niggers attitude adjustments,and boy - that's gotta hurt. Hearing the niggers screech and howl as they get chewed always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Sadly, you can't hear the ooking in this one, but I love how the cop doesn't call the dog off even after the uppity groid is on the ground but let him continue to mutilate the nigger's front paw.

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Goooood puppy......

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Goooood puppy......
    Look at the Happy Tail on that big boy. He's really enjoying breaking that groid's foreleg, probably in a couple of places.

The camera niggers ooking: "Why he came by himself. He shudda brought backup".

He had backup, you stupid groid, and the kind of backup that can't be put on trial for using excessive force against niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Look at the Happy Tail on that big boy. He's really enjoying breaking that groid's foreleg, probably in a couple of places.

The camera niggers ooking: "Why he came by himself. He shudda brought backup".

He had backup, you stupid groid, and the kind of backup that can't be put on trial for using excessive force against niggers.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police dogs should be trained to go straight for the groin so those nigger criminal vermin can't reproduce no mo.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post