Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger EMT LaMichael "relieved of duty" because Tyre Nichols batwings

Two Memphis Fire Department (MFD) personnel have been temporarily "relieved of duty" in connection to the death of Tyre Nichols, the department announced earlier this week.

After footage of the traffic stop that ultimately claimed the 29-year-old Black man's life showed that Nichols waited 22 minutes for an ambulance, MFD spokesperson Qwanesha Ward said the two employees under investigation were "involved in the initial patient care," according to NBC News.
    Qwanesha be the spokesperson fo' dem Memphis Fire Dept muhfuggas.

Nichols was subjected to approximately 50 minutes of beating before police could be seen dragging and propping him up against a police cruiser at 8:38 before Nichols slumped over on his side.

Two medics were shown arriving at the scene with equipment at 8:41 p.m. It's unclear if those are the two employees under investigation.
    Nigger suspect + nigger cops + nigger EMTs. This situation was lit to pop and built to spill.

Nichols' stepfather Rodney Wells has since expressed the family's desire to see justice served on every level. "I feel that everyone there should be charged," he told ABC News on Friday.

"Everyone — that's the paramedics, that's the fire department, the paramedics that came out that stood around, didn't do anything. They're just as guilty," Wells added. "Everyone that was active in the whole scene, the whole video, should be charged."
    Charge dems all, muhfuggas!

https://people.com/crime/tyre-nichol...tes-ambulance/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love nigger police forces and fire departments in nigger fuxxated cities. They batwing some niggers then a big ass group of them go to NU! Win, Win!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post