Hey all I just wanted to share my first impressions of this situation and see if you concur. Why was it a nothingburger? So first of all nowadays it's been a whole decade of BLM. People who protested in 2013 now have jobs or burned out over saying deceased #42069's name. It seems basically that the Ben Crump agitprop machine has lost some steam since 2020 between nigger fatigue and pandemic fatigue. This was why certain media outlets kept hyping up how bad the beating was. National Guard in ATL? Well they kind of know people want an excuse to chimp out. But it's also media performance. Then we watch the supposedly appalling footage. The end result is 'no whitey to blame, nothing to gain'. It's very funny and the most damning thing about the situation that everyone involved was a nigger and the whole situation was niggers top to bottom. There will be more talks about mental health and coonmunity policing because we can't just admit that a gang of niggers with badges is a whole other level of bad compared to any other gang, and have no semblance to a civilized constabulary. To those who haven't seen, they do not act like sworn LEO but rather like a pack of baboons yelling like Samuel L Jackson, complete with slapstick shit like spraying themselves with their own mace and crying out awwww SHEEEIT and running out of breath from a 50 yard run.

In the end, the suspook refused to follow directions at a traffic stop and fled on foot. NYT says the officers gave '71 commands in 13 minutes' and that was too much to expect for any American citizen to follow I guess. That comes to one command per roughly one command every 5-6 seconds. Do you millenials remember 'bop it'? A toy that's like a big fidget spinner that gives commands (twist it! pull it!') at a faster and faster rate. It's just obvious that by defiance or niggerdom the nigger did not follow a single command, was a criminal, and was apprehended. Imagine having to beat someone to death just to make their arrest. It's not
police, it's the niggers.