Close

Likes Likes:  88
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Luxury Rental Home" party shooting- 7 shot w/ 3 batwings outside Beverly Hills

It doesn't name any names, but my nigdar is pinging hard here.
    At least seven people were shot, three fatally, near Beverly Hills on Saturday.

At least three people were killed and four injured in the second mass shooting to erupt in Los Angeles County in eight days -- the sixth in California this month, according to police.

The latest shooting occurred Saturday in the upscale Beverly Crest neighborhood of Los Angeles, bordering Beverly Hills.

The mass-casualty shooting unfolded around 2:30 a.m. when police received multiple 911 calls of a shooting in progress at a short-term rental luxury home in the neighborhood, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

A senior LAPD source told ABC News that the three people killed were found in a car outside of the rental home. Two wounded individuals were found nearby and two others were taken to area hospitals in private vehicles, police said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/6th-mass-s...ry?id=96749605
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one thing that makes me doubt it was niggers is that nigger marksmanship is rarely that good. My guess would be either Iranian sand niggers (there are a lot of them in that area) or Mexican border niggers. Definitely wasn't normal white people.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a list of victim's online, and they were all standard ebonic nigger names.
    The high batwing ratio indicates a spigger, or some other type of breed, doing the shooting.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I saw a list of victim's online, and they were all standard ebonic nigger names.
    The high batwing ratio indicates a spigger, or some other type of breed, doing the shooting.
    I figured the vics are nigs, but I'm betting the shooters are too since the standard "no description of the suspects" was issued.
    Maybe one of the gun apes got lucky or knew his business?
    Do you have a link?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well it was a party or something? I suppose nigger hit ratio goes up a bit if there's alot of nigger fish in the barrel !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Well it was a party or something? I suppose nigger hit ratio goes up a bit if there's alot of nigger fish in the barrel !
    It was supposedly a "Short term rental", meaning some nibbas got a hold of an AirBnB. Those things shouldn't
    be allowed in single family neighborhoods. You want to run a motel ? Buy one. I can't find the link, what I read
    was in a comments section.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has TNB written all over it.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I ever hear about is how whitey is the only one to commit mass shootings but the majority are done by niggers. These just disappear so quickly when it’s niggers that the majority of the dulled down population doesn’t remember them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cucks at the NY Post, doing the usual back flips, trying to paint craven ratchet skanks as human females.
    The NYP loves to tag these congo-bats as "young mothers", but no mention is made of why they're at a "swanky
    party", a 1000 miles from home, getting batwinged by niggers. And what's really not mentioned is any description
    of the shooters. Just look at the pics of these sheboons, and explain how they can afford this trip they took ? I'm
    guessing they were drug mules, and the mule skinner didn't pay his suppliers. Fucking niggers....

https://nypost.com/2023/01/30/three-...ng-identified/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. I understand how 3/7 batwinged might throw a person off, but niggas for sure, where every gathering erupts on violence.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beverly - Google Search.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	526.7 KB 
ID:	21841
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yeah. I understand how 3/7 batwinged might throw a person off, but niggas for sure, where every gathering erupts on violence.

"Swanky party" my ass ! WTF are the "two young mothers" doing at a rented house, 1000 miles from "they keeds" ?
    This was a fentanyl smuggling operation, interstate prostitution, or some other nefarious nigger crime scenario, that
    the press is eager to conceal. The Post's recent headlines : Mississippi Mom of Two Arrested - yeah, now a "mom" of one,
    because she threw the other one off a bridge. "Brooklyn Mom Drowns Three" - yeah, her three sprogs, after she made
    threats to do so, because she was getting evicted, again. I'd say you could strip the bitch of her "Mom" status, and use
    1st degree triple murderer instead. Oops, pardon me - she wuz kray kray, and the NYC social workers dropped the ball.
    Why am the authorities dindu nuffin ? We demandin' answers. Where my lawyer at ?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe another one will batwing overnight and make it 4/7 which is over 50%. that’s good shooting for a nigger. With nigger shooting it’s 27 shot and maybe one or two sets of batwings and mostly minor injuries.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Swanky party" my ass ! WTF are the "two young mothers" doing at a rented house, 1000 miles from "they keeds" ?
    This was a fentanyl smuggling operation, interstate prostitution, or some other nefarious nigger crime scenario, that
    the press is eager to conceal. The Post's recent headlines : Mississippi Mom of Two Arrested - yeah, now a "mom" of one,
    because she threw the other one off a bridge. "Brooklyn Mom Drowns Three" - yeah, her three sprogs, after she made
    threats to do so, because she was getting evicted, again. I'd say you could strip the bitch of her "Mom" status, and use
    1st degree triple murderer instead. Oops, pardon me - she wuz kray kray, and the NYC social workers dropped the ball.
    Why am the authorities dindu nuffin ? We demandin' answers. Where my lawyer at ?
    Oh, I HATE that! Every sow slut over the age of 13 is a "young mother" - just every like every dead buck was a "young father" to a bunch of niglets he's never even met - since they start shitting out niglets the minute they become fecund.

Rutting with anonymous bucks and then squatting and squirting out a multitude of sprogs for more welfare, Sec8 and food stamps and all the other perks provided by the taxpayers doesn't make a sow a "mother". A cat is a better mother than a rachet sheboon! A mouse is better!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Destiny looks like she is axin a question “sheeeeeit?” Sheeit can be a noun, verb, pronoun, adjective and even a complete sentence. I think all niggers can communicate with just that word.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It doesn't name any names, but my nigdar is pinging hard here.
    At least seven people were shot, three fatally, near Beverly Hills on Saturday.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/6th-mass-s...ry?id=96749605
    Must be Niggers. Even the cops are laughing.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cucks at the NY Post, doing the usual back flips, trying to paint craven ratchet skanks as human females.
    The NYP loves to tag these congo-bats as "young mothers", but no mention is made of why they're at a "swanky
    party", a 1000 miles from home, getting batwinged by niggers. And what's really not mentioned is any description
    of the shooters. Just look at the pics of these sheboons, and explain how they can afford this trip they took ? I'm
    guessing they were drug mules, and the mule skinner didn't pay his suppliers. Fucking niggers....

Oh yeah. Definitely Nigger shooters as well. "Young Mother". Pffft! Incubator for future felons would be a more accurate description. Little meal-tickets for Da Welfare an shee-it.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

You should be a detective at least for nigger crimes. Those hoes certainly weren't there for their PTA party
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Oh yeah. Definitely Nigger shooters as well. "Young Mother". Pffft! Incubator for future felons would be a more accurate description. Little meal-tickets for Da Welfare an shee-it.
    AKA future felon factories

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh...as the owner of a rental condo on the beach in Destin, FL the thought of niggers possibly renting my beautiful studio unit gives me nightmares. Unfortunately race is not a rental criteria. If it were possible I would ask the company who manages my rentals would ask the human/nigger question. I have written previous posts about how niggers have somehow found our paradise seaside community and are doing their best to niggerfuxate it.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    Ugh...as the owner of a rental condo on the beach in Destin, FL the thought of niggers possibly renting my beautiful studio unit gives me nightmares. Unfortunately race is not a rental criteria. If it were possible I would ask the company who manages my rentals would ask the human/nigger question. I have written previous posts about how niggers have somehow found our paradise seaside community and are doing their best to niggerfuxate it.
    Uh oh. You better have a contractor on stand-by to repair the massive destruction that niggers will leave in their wake in your home after their drug-fueled bongo parties, shoot outs, fights, and - since they have not evolved to the point of living in actual houses and being civilized - probably pissing all over the floors.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast