Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Demons sing nigger music in hell says batwinged 'Priest' who came back from goodness

Damnit, can't you niggers stay 'good?'
    A priest claims to have visited hell where he saw demons singing Rihanna

A priest claims to have briefly died and visited hell, and says that he saw demons singing Rihanna.

Michigan priest Gerald Johnson claimed that he temporarily died in 2016 after a heart attack, and visited hell before he came back to life.

“My spirit left my physical body,” he explained in a new viral TikTok video. “I thought I was going upward, because I thought that I had done so much good in this lifetime and helped so many people, and made so many decisions that were Godly decisions.

“But as opposed to me going up, I went down. I went literally into the centre of the earth. That’s where hell is.”
    He described seeing a man “walking on all fours like a dog and getting burned from head to toe. His eyes were bulging and worse than that: He was wearing chains on his neck. He was like a hellhound. There was a demon holding the chains.”

“Like telepathic communication, I knew that the demon was sent in this man’s life to ride him from his childhood to his death.”

Johnson when went on to recall how songs including Rihanna’s ‘Umbrella’ and Bobby McFerrin’s ‘Don’t Worry Be Happy’ were played by demons to torture the humans sent to hell.
    https://www.nme.com/news/music/a-pri...ihanna-3387461
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    songs including Rihanna’s ‘Umbrella’ and Bobby McFerrin’s ‘Don’t Worry Be Happy’ were played by demons to torture the humans sent to hell.
    Yeah, I'd consider that to be hell.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford, SGT@Arms liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Damnit, can't you niggers stay 'good?'
    A priest claims to have visited hell where he saw demons singing Rihanna

https://www.nme.com/news/music/a-pri...ihanna-3387461
    Stupid nog was just tripping on malt likka. This is made up nonsense, obviously.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid nigger wasn’t daid long enough! The function of it’s little brain which still working. Those were dreams!
    Hopefully the nigger will try it again. and this time stay dead for a good! Then it will know exactly what the hell is like!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post