Close

Likes Likes:  11
Reply to Thread
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest

Here we go again....

Another nigger bites the dust....so this Memphis nigger got beat down by nigger buck cops; the video is out, what you see is just another day in the life of a nigger animal, the beatings etc... are a very large part of a niggers life and im NOT talking about the po-po beating niggers down; niggers beat rob and murder other niggers Everyday around the clock, niggers beat their sows at the drop of hat; I actually heard that nigger traitor muhammbone Ali say that...."black men bear their womenz all the time" ...

Some don't understand; this IS the nigger culture...niggers are violent animals...

I m thinking...Why don't these nigger activists say " look nigger, just COMPLY with the po-po.." even the nigger in this video Does not comply, it's IN a niggers DNA to fight , resist and Fight authority.

The normal everyday nigger culture is opposite of YTs culture. Niggers are stinking filthy animals ..

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The powers that be think putting nigger cops on the street will make the nigger comply more. I guess they are wrong again.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    well if the made-gooding cops were white men, all major US cities would be smoking by now. Nigger life is cheap and this pretty much proves my point.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, SGT@Arms liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Memphis is 65% nigger, so it’s not surprising that most of the cops are niggers. They have consistently lead the nation in murders per capita until Nigorleans recently took that honor. The fact remains that niggers kill other niggers in great numbers daily.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

8. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The fact remains that niggers kill other niggers in great numbers daily.
    I'm Ok with this !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post