Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's get rid of all that rayciss art.

History has been rewritten and distorted, anyone speaking of facts and biology is censored and the great artists were definitely racist. Let's fix that.

Vermeer's gorgeous "Girl With Pearl Earring" is way too white. Sorry Vermeer, but you need to get with the New Agenda:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vermeera081bbd1_1280.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	21821
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking disgusting. And it's ok when they do it, I guess. I'm looking over the hate mail forum, reading everything the boons send the site, calling us "sad" and "disgusting" with the knowledge that they're trying to replace us and getting away with it.
    Did you hear the BBC is "finally" making a Winston Churchill documentary depicting him as a black woman? Historydebunked made a video on it, I'll find the link for everyone.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The powers that be and Hollywood are really trying to replace the white people.
    And they say we are a bunch of loony conspirators.
    They can shove their ugly savage and violent niggers and mutts up their asses.
    Last edited by Banana Republic; 02-15-2023 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Typo
    "All races are racist. It's a natural in-group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others."

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana Republic View Post
    The powers that be and Hollywood are really trying to replace the white people.
    And they say we are a bunch of loony conspirators.
    They can shove their ugly savage and violent niggers and mutts up their asses.
    Man, this is so obvious. I hate niggers and all bit they are just a pawn being used in an attempt to eliminate whitey. They’re a pawn, they don’t realize it but I fuckin do! Conspiracy theory me up man. I can read basic crime statistics and figure out a very easy solution to solving 70% of violent crimes. Yea, white people do it too. I have met some of this white trash but niggers being obsolete would solve 70% of violent crimes in the US alone.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Fucking disgusting. And it's ok when they do it, I guess. I'm looking over the hate mail forum, reading everything the boons send the site, calling us "sad" and "disgusting" with the knowledge that they're trying to replace us and getting away with it.
    Did you hear the BBC is "finally" making a Winston Churchill documentary depicting him as a black woman? Historydebunked made a video on it, I'll find the link for everyone.
    They can't do that. Churchill was an evil racist, so no nigger Winston, or Hitler, or Mussolini. On the BBC, as elsewhere, niggers can only be portrayed as heroes and noble historical figures.

Name:	BBCEP.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	785.3 KB 
ID:	21980

Okay, fine.

Name:	bedmEP.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	21981
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny how they keep stealing from culture they keep telling us we don't have.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting late. I'm too tired to post a picture of a gorilla. I'll let someone else do that.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If any of you good people want to see how it really is, watch Shaka Zulu. I enjoy seeing the apes blasted by cannons and rifles, and being so primitive, think it's "magic".

But, as I point out, no endeavor with niggers turn out well. Kaffirs wanted freedom and equality and sheeit, so now we have South Africa, a once prosperous country back to the stone age.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

15. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    If any of you good people want to see how it really is, watch Shaka Zulu. I enjoy seeing the apes blasted by cannons and rifles, and being so primitive, think it's "magic".

But, as I point out, no endeavor with niggers turn out well. Kaffirs wanted freedom and equality and sheeit, so now we have South Africa, a once prosperous country back to the stone age.
    That's been one of my favorite movies since I was a kid. I'm glad they failed when they tried to ban it from ever being seen again. People need to know history.

Also, yes, South Africa, with about 4 million whites trying to live as best they can in the land of rape and honey.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post