Close

Likes Likes:  63
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Martha forgave the nigger that killed her mother, and then he killed her too

She forgave her mum's killer then he murdered her too!

After her mother was killed in a home invasion gone wrong, Martha McKay was quick to forgive the nigger responsible.

It started in 1996 when Sally Snowden McKay, 75, and her nephew, musician Joseph ‘Lee’ Baker, 52, were found shot dead inside the historic property.

It was understood they’d disturbed a burglar and the suspect – 16-year-old Travis Lewis – had shot them in fright. He then, reportedly, set fire to the house.

There was no escape however, and the teenaper, who had been living with his parents nearby, was quickly arrested and charged with the double murder.
    Tried as an adult, he was handed a 28-and-a-half year nigger university scholarship of which he had to serve at least 70 per cent.

Sally’s big-hearted daughter, Martha McKay, believed he deserved to be rehabilitated.

A practising Buddhist, she forgave Lewis for what he’d done and began writing to him in prison.
    She even visited Lewis in jail, despite her family warning her against it.
    When Lewis was eventually freed in 2018, after serving 22 years, Martha quietly gave him a job.

By this time, she had moved to Snowden House, having bought it from the rest of the family.
    History was repeating itself as they quickly discovered a body. Martha, 63, was found at the top of the marble stairs wrapped in a blanket.

She’d been stabbed.
    Twenty-three years after killing Martha’s mother, he had struck again – in the same location – murdering the daughter who had so selflessly forgiven him.
    https://archive.is/zPSW7
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    She forgave her mum's killer then he murdered her too!

After her mother was killed in a home invasion gone wrong, Martha McKay was quick to forgive the nigger responsible.

https://archive.is/zPSW7

You just cannot believe that this INCREDIBLE story was memory holed by both the vermin, treasonous MSM and Big Tech. I never heard this story before reading it here. Consider, if you will, if the races were reversed... They'd put a statue of the disgusting sow right up next Fentanyl Floyd and we'd never hear the end of it.

If ANYONE has questions regarding EXACTLY what the nigger beast is, this story should answer it.... I'm taken aback by what I've read
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    On the bright side, the nigger loving former Human coddler once known as Martha proved once and for all that that she wasn't racist. That must have been a great solace as she bled out at the paws of her beloved pet.
    The only slight bit of justice in this pathetic drama was that the murderous jiggaboo managed to rockfish its own bad self while trying to escape:

Running to a car, the man nigger drove across the yard, but got stuck, and instead headed on foot for the lake.
    'He was observed going under the water and never came back up,’ Sheriff Allen said.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    On the bright side, the nigger loving former Human coddler once known as Martha proved once and for all that that she wasn't racist. That must have been a great solace as she bled out at the paws of her beloved pet.
    The only slight bit of justice in this pathetic drama was that the murderous jiggaboo managed to rockfish its own bad self while trying to escape:
    It was understood they’d disturbed a burglar and the suspect – 16-year-old Travis Lewis – had shot them in fright. He then, reportedly, set fire to the house.
    I see. The poor lad who was just there to steal and create mayhem didn't really mean to kill them. For sure he wouldn't have if those racists hadn't come home and frightened him. I guess he was still scared when he set the place on fire. It's funny how niggers think fire will erase all evidence.

Even though that pathetic, mentally deranged woman wanted to coddle the savage groid who murdered her family members in cold blood, the ol' rayciss water finally served justice on the walking turd.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I consider myself a pretty hard-bitten observer of the nigger beast. I grew up just over the Queens border in Nig York City and witnessed the outrages of the nigger crack wars of the 1980's. Cops murdered simply sitting in their patrol cars. I've taught in nigger-fuxxed schools. Been there, done that. This story really had me look twice. The depravity, the patent, Satan-esque evil this filthy beast displayed is without equal.

The only thing more outrageous is how the MSM ignored this story and the bearded dress-wearers at Google memory holed any reference to it

I stand in awe...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Marse... You win a prize for the most disgusting sow I've seen in a long time... Great avatar.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    @Marse... You win a prize for the most disgusting sow I've seen in a long time... Great avatar.
    She's a great sow for sure, maybe even surpassing my former homegurl/avatar, Ms.Barksdale, who gets her tats, piercings and wig-hats with your taxes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barksdaleDDCqB6hWAAEI2nq.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	21807
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    She's a great sow for sure, maybe even surpassing my former homegurl/avatar, Ms.Barksdale, who gets her tats, piercings and wig-hats with your taxes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barksdaleDDCqB6hWAAEI2nq.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	21807
    That is one despicable beast...............

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see. The poor lad who was just there to steal and create mayhem didn't really mean to kill them. For sure he wouldn't have if those racists hadn't come home and frightened him. I guess he was still scared when he set the place on fire. It's funny how niggers think fire will erase all evidence. .
    I'm so sick of negroid criminals, who commit a homicide, and then come up with the "I wuz scurred" horseshit story.
    Somehow, they're NOT "scurred", about : Breaking into someone's house, burglarizing it, killing the person, then doing
    decades in prison if they are caught. Everyone involved in the criminal case just plays along - Oh, he wuz scurred, like it's
    a logical explanation of some sort. It isn't, it's one step above "He called me nigger" - the standard excuse narrative that
    the courts and the MSM are eager to accept. This case is a prime example of nigger coddling, and the results thereof.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the sad thing is that that sow is a breeder sow with several niglets living in IRELAND, polluting the Emerald Isle with her foul nigger seed.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ow-going-blind

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And the sad thing is that that sow is a breeder sow with several niglets living in IRELAND, polluting the Emerald Isle with her foul nigger seed.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ow-going-blind

Name:  elementary-school-in-ireland.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  97.5 KB

I'm proud of my Irish roots. This filth is disturbing in the extreme

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see. The poor lad who was just there to steal and create mayhem didn't really mean to kill them. For sure he wouldn't have if those racists hadn't come home and frightened him. I guess he was still scared when he set the place on fire. It's funny how niggers think fire will erase all evidence.

Even though that pathetic, mentally deranged woman wanted to coddle the savage groid who murdered her family members in cold blood, the ol' rayciss water finally served justice on the walking turd.
    My God Diva, we might be becoming hive minded or maybe just niggers are this hilariously predictable. I was thinking the same thing. How did they catch this nigger after it set fire to all dat rayciss ebidense? The holy nigger fire didn’t erase it all from existence? They’re even lazy when it comes to trying to cover up their heinous crimes. “I’ll jus set dis bidge on fiya n sheeeit”.
    This nigger loving daughter never realized that everything and everyone except nigger numero uno, is trash to them. Only out here for muh dikk, robbing and murdering.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I damn sure won’t ever call her a racist. May have rather been a racist than dead though. Oh well, lesson learned the hard way. We are all on here, telling these idiots every day to avoid the groid and being tossed aside as racists.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one sure didn't turn up in any of my news feeds either. That school photo from Ireland is horrific, the white race truly wants to regress to the numbskull lowest denominator.

The whole "Ize whuz scurred" story sounds familiar.... hmmmm

Oh yeah.. some fat Florida sowboon killed another teenaper in the parkin' lot of Wawa, then asked the deceased sow's mammy if she can give her a hug !!

The state argued that this was not a matter of self-defense, saying Cooper escalated a verbal altercation by going out to her car, retrieving her firearm, and spitting and firing her gun.
    “She spits first, then shot, and then asked questions,” the state argued.
    Teneria’s mother, Sharonica Eady, was one witness for the prosecution who took the stand Tuesday.
    “I’m standing there with my arms out like they’re teenagers….they’re teenagers. She shot her like she was nothing,” Eady said.

Cooper said she felt threatened that night.

uh huh.....

on top of all that the crazed nigette gets a mistrial... SMFH

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...MHEB2QCXKDPD4/

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

You just cannot believe that this INCREDIBLE story was memory holed by both the vermin, treasonous MSM and Big Tech. I never heard this story before reading it here. Consider, if you will, if the races were reversed... They'd put a statue of the disgusting sow right up next Fentanyl Floyd and we'd never hear the end of it.

If ANYONE has questions regarding EXACTLY what the nigger beast is, this story should answer it.... I'm taken aback by what I've read
    I'm not at all suprised by this, I can only hope this utter idiot of a woman suffered as she died. She deserved to die for being so stupid.

21. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    I'm not at all suprised by this, I can only hope this utter idiot of a woman suffered as she died. She deserved to die for being so stupid.

I do agree... She was Buddhist. That religion evolved in Asia without the influence of niggers to temper it. Even Christianity recognizes that there are dangerous critters out there although they'd never name the nigger specifically. That said.. She reads the newspaper. She saw what was going on around her. This nigger filth murdered her flesh and blood. Yep, you hit it... 'utter idiot'...
    Last edited by Kagman; 01-27-2023 at 11:37 PM.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    This story illustrates why it's important to do this ...

words from @WhiteyFord

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not going to play the stupid game of trying to save liberals from liberalism. Martha is the epitome of "too dumb to live." Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. This self-righteous, twisted fake Buddhist (I could literally write a thesis on idiotic white liberals who twist genuine Asian Buddhism to match their own retarded ideology) who wanted to be loved and worshipped for being so "anti-rayciss" finally got the one award she really deserved - a Darwin Award.