Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 videos , # 1 is pretty good

https://vimeo.com/cityofmemphis

for some reason no sound for 1st minute

by the way Tyre "dint do anyfing"

https://union.place/@uspolitics/109763977078986995

it looks like Midduh Innacentz turned the mace on the LEOs, good way to piss someone off

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    4 videos , # 1 is pretty good

https://vimeo.com/cityofmemphis

by the way Tyre "dint do anyfing"

https://union.place/@uspolitics/109763977078986995

it looks like Midduh Innacentz turned the mace on the LEO's, good way to piss someone off
    Sheeiit. Running from YT cops - bad idea. Running from nigger cops - fatal. I think one of the cops kicked poor Tyre so hard he injured his ankle. Best part was the groids giving each other fist bumps at the end. I'm guessing they didn't know this was all being filmed. Too bad there's no audio.

I wonder if there will be the courtroom circus, endless persecution of the cops, and a nationwide chimpout over this, as there was over George Groid, who merely was being subdued and not beaten to death.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Sheeiit. Running from YT cops - bad idea. Running from nigger cops - fatal. Too bad there's no audio.

I wonder if there will be the courtroom circus, endless persecution of the cops, and a nationwide chimpout over this, as there was over George Groid, who merely was being subdued and not beaten to death.
    Should be just the 1st minute, I could hear the audio, maybe check volume icon.

Tyre had to go and copy GeoGroid and holla momma a few times..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rotney.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	527.6 KB 
ID:	21822

just a little comic relief I found...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing of value was lost here, but it got me thinking. Savage apes should not be allowed to police humans. No nigger should ever be in a position of power over a human. It goes against natural law. I'm fine with them batwinging each other, but the idea that a human could get "pulled over" or something by even one of these apes is terrifying.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Another Stupid Nigger Name, Tyre

Which is how they spell tire in England. So he is just a round rubber ring
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

BREAKING: President Biden said he was “outraged” by video released Friday night showing police officers beating Tyre Nichols, a 29-year-old Black man, and he called for those upset by the footage to protest peacefully.

“Like so many, I was outraged and deeply pained to see the horrific video of the beating that resulted in Tyre Nichols’ death,” Biden said in a statement released shortly after the video was made public. “It is yet another painful reminder of the profound fear and trauma, the pain, and the exhaustion that Black and Brown Americans experience every single day.”

This from our cuck "President"
    BREAKING: President Biden said he was “outraged” by video released Friday night showing police officers beating Tyre Nichols, a 29-year-old Black man, and he called for those upset by the footage to protest peacefully.

“Like so many, I was outraged and deeply pained to see the horrific video of the beating that resulted in Tyre Nichols’ death,” Biden said in a statement released shortly after the video was made public. “It is yet another painful reminder of the profound fear and trauma, the pain, and the exhaustion that Black and Brown Americans experience every single day.”

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    He is a cuck. Of course he does not care about Madison Brooks or any of th3e other actual victims of nigger crime. Alot of normie whites as well are protesting yet again. The guy brought what happened to him on himself by running from the cops at a traffic stop and I guess I'm supposed to care but I just don't.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking nigger filth. As soon as I saw this for the first time I was like. Here we go again. They're going to riot for a whole year. I was relieved to see it was all black cops though. I don't care if the black criminal dies or lives on pro police, but since the police officers in question are black. Don't really care what happens to them. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wypipo.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	221.9 KB 
ID:	21826

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    But da' Poleez all beez niggers n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! Can't scream RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMS!!
    That is one damn ugly gaggle of niggers... My god. It's difficult enough to look at 1 of them... And you line up 5 pairs of those yellowing ape eye balls.... Geesh....
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Justin Timberlake, Questlove, Ciara, Viola Davis and Tyler Perry were among the celebrities sharing reactions on social media about Tyre Nichols, who died earlier this month following an altercation with Memphis Police Department officers during a traffic stop in Tennessee. Explore See latest videos, charts and news
    Justin Timberlake, Questlove, Ciara, Viola Davis and Tyler Perry were among the celebrities sharing reactions on social media about Tyre Nichols, who died earlier this month following an altercation with Memphis Police Department officers during a traffic stop in Tennessee. Explore See latest videos, charts and news

11. Likes Defund Welfare, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Are there no human members of law enforcement in Memphis?
    I was temporarily stationed in Memphis while in the military way back in 1975.
    Our Commanding Officer left a standing order that we were to stay off Beale St. Let that sink in. 45 years ago, parts of Memphis were considered unsafe for U.S. Marines.

It was a crime-ridden dump even back then. I could only imagine how bad it sucks today.
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 01-29-2023 at 01:26 AM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “It is yet another painful reminder of the profound fear and trauma, the pain, and the exhaustion that Black and Brown Americans experience every single day.”
    OMG, Joe. Take your meds. I think no one told him the cops are all genyooine, 100% purenteed niggers. Yes, niggers experience fear, trauma, pain, and batwinging every single day - from OTHER NIGGERS!!! And yes, they're "exhausted". All that non-stop raping, robbing, mugging, carjacking, muder/dismemberment stuff does sound rather tiring.

So we have to capitalize "Brown" as well as "Black"? But not "White"? Rayciss.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    These niggers wouldn’t have anything else to do if they held these “looks at muh” vigils for every sorry ass groid murdered by another groid. For so e reason, the rare time it happens by the police, they care. Otherwise, one of the ghetto fuckers shoot each other and the rob his ass while he bleeds out. Make it make sense niggers!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far a pretty muted response compared to St. Groid. Hypocrisy ? Or jes too busy chuggin' chiggun and token green ?

Any chimpers remember this gem? Nobody cared then, except the one boon filming it.

"Mike" gets held apecountable

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are they not concentrating on the race of the cops? When a human cop bumps off a groid, it's all "WHITE (which implies evil and racist) police officer murders poor innocent BLACK father whose smile lit up the room and who was just reaching into his pocket to make a donation to the Salvation Army on his way to buy Easter baskets for his beloved children!"

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reason #1,471,356 why "mainstream" media is a complete fucking joke: Yesterday's Wall Street Journal, a so-called "conservative" newspaper, had a front-page picture of the daed nigger's crocodile tears weeping fambly and a nigger-ass-licking, rabidly anti-white article to accompany the propaganda photo.

The only purpose of these fake conservative media outlets is to sucker people like us into thinking we have a "voice" in the mainstream media. In reality, our only voice is in alternative media that goes against the entire system and the small, evil group that controls it. Fuck the Wall Street Journal. Fuck them worse than the New York Times, at least they admit they're libtarded. Fuck them worse than Fox News, at least they have the great Tucker Carlson.

P.S. The Wall Street Journal's official position on immigration is that all borders, customs, immigration, and Border Patrol should be completely abolished and any nigger Haitian, sand nigger terrorist, or Mexican border nigger should be allowed to flood into our country with absolutely no restrictions. Of course, this abolition of borders only applies to America and other White countries. Non-white countries are allowed to have borders and gun down unarmed migrants.

P.P.S. The Wall Street Journal lets George "Satan" Soros write op-eds for them, but will cancel, deplatform, dox, and digitally lynch anyone who supports even the most modest immigration restrictions (in White countries).

I hope the editor-in-chief of the Wall Street Journal gets terminal rectal cancer and dies a slow, painful death.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I suspect we aren't seeing any of the complete videos, with full picture and sound, because this came down to a literal lubs quarrel. The "victim" begged its DL homie to let it get off easy, and the nigger cop, not wanting to be known as DL, instigated the beating.

Niggers just love whaling on each other. Remember the Roots whipping scene? Massa didn't do it himself. He delegated that to a buck, which was all too happy.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12