Close

Likes Likes:  162
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sooooo let's see if we get another nationwide Chimpout over this one ala St. Jawge Fentanyl Groid !!

5 nigger LEOs keelt poor Tyre Nichols for being a nigger

Of course Ben "The Dump" Crump and Al Sharpcoon are "all ova dis'n " already..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...th/ar-AA16Medp

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to see the video

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No human involvement here, nothing to see.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tyre-Nichols-3.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	21803

he wuz a good boi !!

whoaaa not so fast...

Name:	230116-tyre-nichols-hospital-ac-406p-cb9d0c.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	21804

there, now he a good boi !

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised nigger cops in niggertown don't carry tires & accelerant in their patrol hoopties.

looks like they went native on this buck.
    Last edited by GoodyearNecklace; 01-26-2023 at 04:25 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm kind of wondering. Could they be related? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Y-_JAjAwE

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    There needed to be one white cop in there. If there was just one, the niggers would’ve mass chimped but these are all black as coal. Hallelujah!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    There needed to be one white cop in there. If there was just one, the niggers would’ve mass chimped but these are all black as coal. Hallelujah!
    right now I am going with that one, will be interesting to see if the feral urge to "chimp" overcomes their in group preference for "niggas keelting niggas" !
    after all Walfart and T shot still gots lotsa "big scraynez"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This very important "Ah cain't BREEVE" nonsense butted into my court show and left me wondering if Libtard heads would explode. They know just exactly what to do if a white cop harms one nappy hair on a criminigger's head, but what do they do or say now?

Nichols worked at a FedEx facility, had a 4-year-old son, and had his mother’s name tattooed on his arm, according to the New York Times.
    I'm sure "TYRE" was a fine specimen of his species, but if he was such a magic niggrow, then why did he instantly try to flee for a traffic stop? Oh, right - it's a nigger's instinct to run from cops even if he dindu nuffins.

Are the niggers going to have a mass chimpout, with clown shoes for everyone, or what?

The arrest video has not yet been released to the public but the family’s lawyers expect that the prosecution will release the footage within two weeks. On Thursday, Memphis police chief Cerelyn Davis called for calm ahead of the release of what she called the “heinous, reckless, and inhumane” death of Tyre Nichols.
    Can't wait!

Name:	cerelyn davis - Google Search.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	493.4 KB 
ID:	21805

Are there no human members of law enforcement in Memphis?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So true! Every time I watch C O P S RELOADED on tv the last seen on the introduction is a niggro taking off running. I make the statement every time....'Run Nigger Run'!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This very important "Ah cain't BREEVE" nonsense butted into my court show and left me wondering if Libtard heads would explode. They know just exactly what to do if a white cop harms one nappy hair on a criminigger's head, but what do they do or say now?

I'm sure "TYRE" was a fine specimen of his species, but if he was such a magic niggrow, then why did he instantly try to flee for a traffic stop? Oh, right - it's a nigger's instinct to run from cops even if he dindu nuffins.

Are the niggers going to have a mass chimpout, with clown shoes for everyone, or what?

Can't wait!

So True! Every time I watch C O P S RELOADED the last scene on the introduction is a nigger taking off running. I make the same statement every time I see it...'Run Nigger Run'!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    left me wondering if Libtard heads would explode.

Can't wait!
    count 1) Libtard crickets, count 2) in case of C/O, libtard coddling and rage groid petting, count 3) me three !!

nigger EQI ( equituh, dibersituh, incoonsion ) the death of civil society is upon us !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    right now I am going with that one, will be interesting to see if the feral urge to "chimp" overcomes their in group preference for "niggas keelting nigaas" !
    after all Walfart and T shot still gots lotsa "big scraynez"
    meanwhile, the hundreds of niggers that shoot and maim each other all over the US every night of the week garner zero outrage. Only the ones made good by the ebil popo matter. If these retards would take a moment to self-reflect instead of blame everyone else for their shortcomings, that would be the first step towards evolving into humans.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    meanwhile, the hundreds of niggers that shoot and maim each other all over the US every night of the week garner zero outrage. Only the ones made good by the ebil popo matter. If these retards would take a moment to self-reflect instead of blame everyone else for their shortcomings, that would be the first step towards evolving into humans.
    That's very kind of you, to offer the nigger species SOME latitude to self-reflect, and perhaps hundreds of millennia later, become our ancestor, Homo neanderthalensis. To self reflect, there must be a soul, a conscience, an innate spark of consciousness. They reflect, and nothing comes back, because their walnut brains are too primitive; they are vacant. The great travesty of humanity is to say these are our brethren and therefore we are equals, and also to help them.

Niggers run on instinct. Muh dikk, disrespekt, bix nood, all primal urges. This is why we wonder why they are so violent, because the spark of humanity isn't there. They can't plan ahead, have no capacity for abstract reasoning, no kindness, nothing. Bankrupt in everything. They haven't invented a wheel, or a real language. They have no reason to exist.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That's very kind of you, to offer the nigger species SOME latitude to self-reflect, and perhaps hundreds of millennia later, become our ancestor, Homo neanderthalensis. To self reflect, there must be a soul, a conscience, an innate spark of consciousness. They reflect, and nothing comes back, because their walnut brains are too primitive; they are vacant. The great travesty of humanity is to say these are our brethren and therefore we are equals, and also to help them.

Niggers run on instinct. Muh dikk, disrespekt, bix nood, all primal urges. This is why we wonder why they are so violent, because the spark of humanity isn't there. They can't plan ahead, have no capacity for abstract reasoning, no kindness, nothing. Bankrupt in everything. They haven't invented a wheel, or a real language. They have no reason to exist.
    Ig, I know brother. I was in no way inferring that they have the ability to take any kind of accountability for their actions. This is why I am here. There is no hope for them. There is also no hope for a nation that coddles the pieces of shit the way the US does. Eventually, niggers and their coddlers will be our downfall. I was just pointing out a massive piece of the puzzle these black bastards are missing.
    They’re so fucking dull. The question they ask is “why did muh babay gets killed by da ebil poleesus” when the question that should be asked is “why did my dimwitted demon spawn nigger end up in this situation to begin with”?
    I do think they have a reason for existing. It’s not a reason that would benefit humanity. Their sole purpose in life is to get as much instant pleasure as possible until their slow wit ultimately brings their demise. Everything is in the now for niggers. What can I get right now that will bring me pleasure? Oh look, a woman out for a walk! Hu booty plus muh dikk= pleasure. I get that now. It’s that damn simple.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    that would be the first step towards evolving into humans.
    seems like they really want to keep stepping backwards , want to keep proving how debased they are day in and day out, and trying to outnigger their cohorts to go even lower

I used to look the other way, but then found I could not anymore, because they insist on being accepted exactly as they are, feral beasts ! Well I'm done with that.

If any of them evolve at all, it would probably be too late, just like it's probably too late for humans to face the facts of niggers before they make society un-liveable !

If I could drop into the future and ask Mad Max how it all came to this, I'd expect to hear " f**king niggers !! "

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ig, I know brother. I was in no way inferring that they have the ability to take any kind of accountability for their actions. This is why I am here. There is no hope for them. There is also no hope for a nation that coddles the pieces of shit the way the US does. Eventually, niggers and their coddlers will be our downfall. I was just pointing out a massive piece of the puzzle these black bastards are missing.
    They’re so fucking dull. The question they ask is “why did muh babay gets killed by da ebil poleesus” when the question that should be asked is “why did my dimwitted demon spawn nigger end up in this situation to begin with”?
    I do think they have a reason for existing. It’s not a reason that would benefit humanity. Their sole purpose in life is to get as much instant pleasure as possible until their slow wit ultimately brings their demise. Everything is in the now for niggers. What can I get right now that will bring me pleasure? Oh look, a woman out for a walk! Hu booty plus muh dikk= pleasure. I get that now. It’s that damn simple.
    Oh, I know you know, brother. I know you know how utterly incapable they are. I was just trying to be funny ... as if niggers have any potential at all!

I tried to keep an open mind when I was young. I knew a lot about the Civil War then, that ok, maybe they shouldn't be sold or whipped, but it's with the understanding that they are different. It is what it is. They just look ugly to me. I had no delusions that they could ever be equals.

And now, 4+ decades later, the more I know that yes, my conclusions then are right, that they don't contribute anything, instead, they keep on taking, while complaining and bitching about raycissms. And the pandering and nigger worship continues. It's just sad that there's just a few of us these days, who see the reality of their kind.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    5 nigger LEOs keelt poor Tyre Nichols for being a nigger

Of course Ben "The Dump" Crump and Al Sharpcoon are "all ova dis'n " already..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...th/ar-AA16Medp
    But da' Poleez all beez niggers n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! Can't scream RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMS!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me get this straight: Are we supposed to hate all cops who make any nigger good, even the cops are niggers?

Saint Tyre's Bongo Memorial for peace. Are statues erected for niggers batwinged by their own kind? Oh, guess not or we wouldn't be able to walk a block without tripping over them.

Name:	Tyre Nichols.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	394.6 KB 
ID:	21813
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Saint Tyre's Bongo Memorial for peace.
    oogabooga war drums it looks like, mammy cryin' on TV, Burn Loot Murder can't be far behind...

They release it on a Friday night for a wild weekend of mass chimping... hold onto your butt !

oh and get your hornady ready if you got some !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast