Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow "Director" of nigger movie "Till" chimps over no Oscar nominations.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/till-d...ss-oscars-snub

Till" director Chinonye Chukwu accused the Oscars as well as the entertainment industry of being "aggressively committed to upholding whiteness" after she failed to earn a "Best Director" nomination.
    One snub included "Till," a biographical drama about Mamie Till-Bradley and her search for justice after the murder of her 14-year-old son Emmett Till. Although the movie received critical acclaim, it failed to receive any nominations in any category.
    Hmmmm, are the Hollywood elites starting to have nigger fatigue?

Maybe because the story is completely fictional bullshit?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/till-d...ss-oscars-snub

Hmmmm, are the Hollywood elites starting to have nigger fatigue?

Maybe because the story is completely fictional bullshit?
    I wonder. I know all the nigger lovers are outraged because of no Oscar for the lead sow in "The Woman King".

It seems awards should be given to them just for being niggers and for no other reason.

After Black women lost on Oscar nominations morning, the awards apparatus deserves a prize of its own: least likely to learn from its mistakes.
    Commentary: It’s not just the Oscars that fail Black women. It’s the entire awards ecosystem
    Both Viola Davis (“The Woman King”) and Danielle Deadwyler (“Till”) were shut out of lead actress after months at the front of the race.
    https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...men-commentary
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I wonder. I know all the nigger lovers are outraged because of no Oscar for the lead sow in "The Woman King".

It seems awards should be given to them just for being niggers and for no other reason.

Niggers are the most arrogant, delusional animals on the planet. Can't even call them animals, they behave much worse. Animals know their place. Niggers think that just because of their shitskin, they should be given awards and benefits they don't deserve.

I've watched many nigger movies for the purpose of entertainment, as I rip it up later. I delight when they are wrangled, called boy, and whatever else they deserve. It's like part of my niggerology education. I think I saw The Help with my ex-wife and kept talking nigger this nigger that when we got home. I said niggers were not human, because, there was a scene that a maid said she baked her shit into a cake for her white employers.

I'll watch Till when it's free somewhere. Not gonna pay anything to that African sounding magic director.

Hollywood should just focus on good humans doing good acting. Niggers aren't human, so there, no nominations. The gall of these sub-simians to demand nominations and awards just for being a nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Till was a gud boi, dindu nuffins, spreadin' the word of the Lord and collectin' money for orphans and widows, his temp job was about to go permanent and he was gettin' ready to take his momma to to church that Sunday morning.

Till is in a "better place" now, in the nigger wing of hell. Satan knows how to punish niggers down there. He has a stack of job applications he makes the niggers fill out every morning. He threw out all the nigger bix nood (c)rap and makes them all listen to classical music only. The cafeteria only serves healthy food, no KFC, fried foods or malt likkas. Belts are mandatory, no saggin ass pants with buttcrack exposed allowed. He also put shock collars on them that emit a painful shock any time the niggers attempt to speak in bix nood instead of proper English or if they start thinking about muh dik . Hell is a place of eternal torment for niggers and Satan knows how to bring the pain.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers are the most arrogant, delusional animals on the planet. Can't even call them animals, they behave much worse. Animals know their place. Niggers think that just because of their shitskin, they should be given awards and benefits they don't deserve.

I've watched many nigger movies for the purpose of entertainment, as I rip it up later. I delight when they are wrangled, called boy, and whatever else they deserve. It's like part of my niggerology education. I think I saw The Help with my ex-wife and kept talking nigger this nigger that when we got home. I said niggers were not human, because, there was a scene that a maid said she baked her shit into a cake for her white employers.

I'll watch Till when it's free somewhere. Not gonna pay anything to that African sounding magic director.

Hollywood should just focus on good humans doing good acting. Niggers aren't human, so there, no nominations. The gall of these sub-simians to demand nominations and awards just for being a nigger.
    I watched "The Help". A friend of mine mentioned it and I said, "Every single white person in that movie is shown to be an evil, vile, nasty, cruel racist". She said, "Well, they were like that."

Of course, all the niggers were the Hollywood type - sensitive, kind, caring, long-suffering, compassionate, wise and all that shit.

I read that audiences laughed when the dirty sow admitted she took a dump in the cake. NO ONE would have laughed had a YT done the same to some spook.

The propaganda being vomited out by Libtards is so outrageous it would shock Joseph Goebbels for its audacity.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope our southern brothers have figured out a solution, to the latest iteration of the Till memorial. After a couple of
    versions of it were shot to pieces, they built one to resist the white debbil's transgressions, with closed circuit television
    monitoring it. I'd take that as a personal challenge, and Mission Impossible that thing into a junk heap...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emmet Till Bullet Trap.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	21808

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hardly dare hope, but is it possible that the great love affair the sheeples have with that no-talent, steroided buffoon nigger, Rockhead Johnson, is starting to cool a bit? His latest movie "Black Adam" is not getting rave reviews, e.g.

Dwayne the Rock Johnson has done it again and made a movie about absolutely nothing the follows a generic and unoriginal plot line. He is so ubiquitous that his presence is movies is stale, generic, as he has never played a character of substance or depth.

This movie confirms and highlights that he is nothing more than a movie star, and he is not an actor. The movie itself is boring, convoluted and unnecessarily long.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kinda like how "Bath house" barry 0bungh0le got his Nobel Peace Prize!!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chiggunye Chuckspear......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hardly dare hope, but is it possible that the great love affair the sheeples have with that no-talent, steroided buffoon nigger, Rockhead Johnson, is starting to cool a bit? His latest movie "Black Adam" is not getting rave reviews, e.g.
    Because nobody wants to make a bald headed nigger sprog wrestling asshole any richer after going on Fucktube and pontificating and calling everyone that voted for Trump a rayciss, no-brain POS. I left him a message of my own. The Rock can go suck a diseased black Cock. Fuck off, Duane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQgIgRzsfi4

16. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will always blame YT for their failures.Nigger didn’t get an award because the movie sucks.Who in their right mind would want to see a nigger movie?
    However,I wouldn’t mint seeing the actual footage of the little mu dik boi meeting ol sparky.