Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Violent nigger pedo pimp goes down for 50 years for raping and trafficking teens

Violent NYC pimp Arthur Dawson sentenced to 50 years for raping and trafficking teens

A pimp described as one of “the most violent traffickers” ever prosecuted by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office was sentenced to 50 years behind bars on Wednesday for forcing children into prostitution.

Arthur Dawson, 31, learned his fate in Manhattan Supreme Court after he was convicted by a jury of sex trafficking of a child, promoting prostitution, and conspiracy, among other charges in July 2022.

Dawson, along with co-defendant Daniel Washington — who was sentenced to 25 years in prison in November 2022 — lured teenage girls through Facebook’s messaging service and then sold them for sex in the Bronx and other parts of New York City.

The sicko once raped and choked a 17-year-old girl in a stairwell when she asked him for half of the money she had received from a client at a hotel, according to prosecutors.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...65fcd59bdacdd7
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Marse Igor, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Violent NYC pimp Arthur Dawson sentenced to 50 years for raping and trafficking teens

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...65fcd59bdacdd7
    Karma's a BEYOTCH!! And so is Dawson!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    so now the nigger will be in heaven for the rest of its breathing days.....3 hots and a cot and downlow on tap ! What more could a coon want out of its miserable nigger life ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    so now the nigger will be in heaven for the rest of its breathing days.....3 hots and a cot and downlow on tap ! What more could a coon want out of its miserable nigger life ?
    Yep and don't forget free medical/dental care, a gym, and entertaininment including cyber sex. So he got 25 years. We know he'll be out in 7 or 8, if even that long and go right back to committing crimes the very day his black ass gets sprung. No justice and the punishment never fits the crime.

I thought other prisoners would take care of kiddy diddlers, but I guess they don't anymore. After all, prisons are mostly packed with niggers and they're all rapists and pedophiles anyway.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yep and don't forget free medical/dental care, a gym, and entertaininment including cyber sex. So he got 25 years. We know he'll be out in 7 or 8, if even that long and go right back to committing crimes the very day his black ass gets sprung. No justice and the punishment never fits the crime.

I thought other prisoners would take care of kiddy diddlers, but I guess they don't anymore. After all, prisons are mostly packed with niggers and they're all rapists and pedophiles anyway.
    Tru Dat!! 100% n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have preferred they sent him strait to Hell with a dose of Jenkum Juice in the arm. It would be the economical thing to do..... But I'll be satisfied with the 50 years.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I would have preferred they sent him strait to Hell with a dose of Jenkum Juice in the arm. It would be the economical thing to do..... But I'll be satisfied with the 50 years.
    There's always hope !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post