Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Aperithuh Franklin's Natural Gorilla

I'm surprised there have been no comments about Aperitha Franklin's Natural Gorilla song being banned.

All the so-called conservative talking heads are all over this. It is sickening. I hear these guys Buck Sexmaniac and Cl-ape Travis gushing over which nigger songs they like. They were having orgies over Nigonce, Nighanna, Michael Jackscoon, Whiteny Houseniggerston, etc...,
    It was sickening and I almost threw up. I had to turn them off.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I'm surprised there have been no comments about Aperitha Franklin's Natural Gorilla song being banned.

All the so-called conservative talking heads are all over this. It is sickening. I hear these guys Buck Sexmaniac and Cl-ape Travis gushing over which nigger songs they like. They were having orgies over Nigonce, Nighanna, Michael Jackscoon, Whiteny Houseniggerston, etc...,
    Disgusting!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

OH, that's rich! They're eating each other again.

“This song has helped inspire acts of harm against transgender women,” said TCMA in a tweet.
    Aretha Franklin's 1968 song "Natural Woman" perpetuates multiple harmful anti-trans stereotypes.There is no such thing as a "natural" woman.
    Really? So I guess I'm just a figment of my own imagination? Granted, nigger sows are more male than female, but still.

The trannies object to a song that is 1/2 century old! It's anti-trans!

Let's ban any song that doesn't actively support every minority, pervert, and nigger, even if the song is 100 years old.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know a group (trannies) has reached Soros levels of evil and unearned privilege when they can cancel a creature as privileged as a nigger and not get called rayciss for it. Niggers are damn high of the scale of unearned privilege but they ain't at the top.

I know this may be unpopular but there is a part of me that despises trannies even more than niggers. Niggers have a place - in Africa - but trannies have no legitimate place of existence.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    You know a group (trannies) has reached Soros levels of evil and unearned privilege when they can cancel a creature as privileged as a nigger and not get called rayciss for it. Niggers are damn high of the scale of unearned privilege but they ain't at the top.

I know this may be unpopular but there is a part of me that despises trannies even more than niggers. Niggers have a place - in Africa - but trannies have no legitimate place of existence.
    You might have a twofer there, since it seems a large number of trannies are nigger bucks. I'm with you - I hate them as much as, if not more than niggers. I feel the same about wigger and cuck-boys.

I don't care what nutty perversions they get up to or how many body parts they have chopped off or what they jam up their fake hoochies. I do care when a tiny population of the severely mentally ill feels in the position to call the shots, decide what should be banned, and order me to admire their "courage". I care when a professional in a senior position loses her livelihood for merely stating an irrefutable biological fact - "A man cannot be a woman".

It could happen to any of us. We're in a Big Brother state where anything we say, even in private conversations can and will be held against us.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The trannies object to a song that is 1/2 century old! It's anti-trans!
    When there ain't enough "discrimulashuns" to go around, then nogs and trannigs go looking for it.
    Revisionist history, revisionist muh dikk, revisionist raycisssms, unconscious YT bias, systemic blah blah blah

it's all a "looks at muh" shakedown or pathetic attempts to hit the nigger lottery, 1 800 CALL D. DUMP and gits payed ! , and also of course niggers ruin everything.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are born, and die, as niggers. No amount of money, fame, respect, getting a white spouse, will change it's nature.

Trans-subhumans, on the other hand, transgress nature in the most vile way, saying they can change from whatever to whatever. It's their choice. Worse, they assert they must be respected and worshipped. I put my hate more on the teans, similar to mudsharks, because they spit on nature. But, there's enough hate to go around for these two abominations.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 01-30-2023 at 09:26 PM. Reason: ...more hate on the trans
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Niggers are born, and die, as niggers. No amount of money, fame, respect, getting a white spouse, will change it's nature.

Trans-subhumans, on the other hand, transgress nature in the most vile way, saying they can change from whatever to whatever. It's their choice. Worse, they assert they must be respected and worshipped. I put my hate more on the teans, similar to mudsharks, because they spit on nature. But, there's enough hate to go around for these two abominations.
    Yep, but I'm thinking the PC Libtards are more to blame as usual, for giving these freaks anything they ask for. Again we get headlines like this;

Nicola Sturgeon approves another trans prisoner’s move to women’s prison
    Nicola Sturgeon is engulfed in a fresh transgender row after it emerged another biologically male prisoner had their move to a women’s prison approved.

Tiffany Scott, formerly known as Andrew Burns, stalked a 13-year-old girl, attacked female staff while held in a men’s prison and has been described as “one of the most menacing people” inside Scottish jails. The Scottish Tories said on Saturday that the decision to approve the transfer was “absolutely appalling” and poses a “grave risk” to the safety of women, including prison staff.
    This is Tiffany. He identifies as female so was sent to a women's prison.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trans prisoner’s move to women’s prison.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	645.5 KB 
ID:	21839

It comes after Ms Sturgeon was this week forced to u-turn on allowing Isla Bryson, who was convicted of raping two women while named Adam Graham, to be housed in a women’s prison.Ms Sturgeon announced the move following a huge backlash. Bryson, 31, who has not legally changed gender or medically transitioned, was taken to Cornton Vale women’s prison after being convicted of raping two women on Tuesday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clownworld75636638_n.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	21840

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/nicola-stu...190252575.html

14. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like