Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Dirty Hitman nigger murders Human software exec in front of his 2 y.o. daughter for mudshark ex

This one has been kept quiet for weeks. But as expected it's a nigger again...
    Put a tire in the middle of the road so the responsible human would stop and move it out of the way, then pounced like the savannah sub-simian that it is
    right in front of his baby girl

Human's ex wife became a mudshark and immediately went full wigger...then hired this POS to kill the human, burn in hell murderous whore !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Bridegan.html

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why their lives don't matter.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Human's ex wife became a mudshark and immediately went full wigger...then hired this POS to kill the human, burn in hell murderous whore !
    The moment I saw the photo of them, I said to myself that "Mario" has more than a few drops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RRP3.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	397.2 KB 
ID:	21801
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    murder coon was renting from mudshark and "mario", spigger at a minimum !

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/jared-...th-his-murder/

7. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That coon really looks 400,000 years behind in evolution. Truly an example of Homo erectus. They are a foul and ugly species, murdering, thieving, immoral.

That whore of a wife, I hope the authorities get her, too. Just a matter of time.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiring a nigger to commit a crime is the stupidest thing you can do.But,a mudshark doesn’t think clearly anyway.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put a tire in the middle of the road so the responsible human would stop and move it out of the way, then pounced like the savannah sub-simian that it is

That's one "uncle remus" looking nigger!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That coon really looks 400,000 years behind in evolution. Truly an example of Homo erectus. They are a foul and ugly species, murdering, thieving, immoral.

That whore of a wife, I hope the authorities get her, too. Just a matter of time.
    That reminds me of some hominid skull anthropologists find that's hundreds of thousands years old, from some primitive proto-human species.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Hiring a nigger to commit a crime is the stupidest thing you can do.But,a mudshark doesn’t think clearly anyway.
    She thought she'd try the bargain bin of killers for hire. Look, if you buy a hand tool from a dollar store, you should know what to expect, but as you said, she wasn't thinking clearly.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Not being kept so quiet now. Even the MSM libtards can't hush it. This is beyond outrageous.

What I will NEVER understand: Okay, you might hate your ex with the heat of a thousand suns and wish they'd die but HOW can you be vile and rotten enough to kill your children's mother or father? I remember thinking that as far back as when OJ snuffed out his burner.

And of course, nigger Henry is a felon. Not many niggers live that long without multiple felony charges.

I hope that whore enjoys her new spigger. She'll miss him when he's in NU. Good work, you filthy whore. Now your children will have no parents.

A much more flattering portrait of Henry, the yellow-eyed, murderous shitbeast.

Let's keep this

Name:	henry-tenon-3-1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	21834

and get rid of this

Name:	jared bridegan - Google Search.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	487.0 KB 
ID:	21835
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."