Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ratchet hoodrat she boon with tacky ghetto nails Sha'Carri kicked off flight for being an obnoxious nigger

Passengers Applaud as American Airlines Removes Wanna-Be Olympian Who Wouldn't Put Her Phone Away

Ms. Richardson was on an American Airline flight a few days ago and her “rules don’t apply to me” attitude kicked in. The announcement to “put all electronic equipment away” had been made and Richardson ignored it. She had her phone out doing important work. She was videoing herself. The flight attendant asked her to put her phone away. She did her best Alec Baldwin impression and ignored the request. Once the request became a demand Richardson pulled out her best “do you know who I am!?” and made it about her. Everyone was “disrespecting” her.
    https://redstate.com/jimthompson/202...e-away-n693407
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would have been even funnier if the flight attendant buried that sail foam in her stupid nigger skull.....

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the result of coddling this species. They don’t give a flying fuck about anyone else. They have absolutely no regard for anyone else’s comfort or safety. They should’ve wrangled this one up and thrown it down with the animals where it belonged (or thrown it out the plane at 30,000 feet).

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post