Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

$12 million of fast running nigger Usain Bolt's money missing, only $12,000 left

Jamaica: FBI to help probe massive fraud case targeting Bolt

Jamaica’s government has turned to the FBI for help as it investigates a massive fraud case involving a private investment firm where $12.7 million belonging to renowned sprinter Usain Bolt has gone missing. The fraud lasted 13 years and also ensnared elderly clients and government agencies. Authorities don’t yet know how much was stolen.
    Attorneys for Bolt, who said the star athlete’s account has dwindled to just $12,000, have given the investment firm until Friday to return the money before going to court.
    The investigation into Kingston-based Stocks and Securities Limited is just starting, so it’s not immediately clear exactly how much money was allegedly stolen or how many people were affected. Clarke said clients were given false statements regarding their balances as part of the alleged fraud.
    Government agencies including the National Health Fund, Jamaica’s Agricultural Society and the National Housing Trust also invested millions of dollars in Stocks and Securities Limited, Clarke said.
    “There is no need to panic,” he said. “Despite this most unfortunate development, Jamaica’s financial sector remains strong.”
    https://archive.is/j7SrV#selection-483.0-483.125
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it when afflete niggers go broke. I remember this one well. This is the world’s fastest nigger of all time. He should’ve had a lot more than 12 million bucks. Oh well, easy come, easy go.