Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

On duty Memphis nigger cop kidnaps, shoots nigger in the head then dumps him in the river

Nigger law enforcement. What could go wrong?

Wednesday, a federal grand jury in Memphis returned an eight-count indictment charging Ferguson with federal civil rights, kidnapping, and weapons offenses in connection with Howard’s death. The indictment also charges Ferguson and Rogers with federal offenses for conspiring to cover up the fatal shooting and destroying evidence of the crimes. The indictment further charges Rogers with accessory after the fact for helping Ferguson cover up his crimes.
    The indictment alleges that, on or about Jan. 5, 2021, Ferguson, while on duty as a Memphis Police Department officer, kidnapped and shot Howard in the head.

Ferguson then allegedly conspired with Rogers to cover up the fatal shooting by throwing Howard’s body in the Wolf River in Memphis. The indictment also alleges that Rogers disposed of the car used to transport Howard’s body by selling the car at a scrap metal dealership.
    Memphis Police say Ferguson forced Howard into his squad car and drove to Frayser Boulevard and Denver Street, where he killed Howard.

Howard’s body was later found in the area of Second Street and the Wolf River bridge.
    https://wreg.com/news/local/former-m...deral-charges/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

https://wreg.com/news/local/former-m...deral-charges/
    Killed the nigger over a sow. Enjoy prison niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libs are too stupid to understand. But, giving a nigger a gun and a badge only gives them more ability to commit crimes and murder.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Libs are too stupid to understand. But, giving a nigger a gun and a badge only gives them more ability to commit crimes and murder.
    The libturds keep saying how great nigger cops are and how that would make the other criminiggers feel safer. Ironic
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The libturds keep saying how great nigger cops are and how that would make the other criminiggers feel safer. Ironic
    Ironic and imbecile!Niggs only make things worse!

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand the crime here. Niggers shooting niggers is a daily occurrence in all Communist Democrat shithole nigger infested cities. The only crime I see is giving the nigger a badge. Niggers are too dumb to be effective at any job let alone policing. I say if this nigger is this proficient at making other niggers into good niggers, let him go. Take it's badge away first though.
    Additionally, I'm confused that a nigger was charged with a snivel rights violation. I thought that stupid shit only applied to whites standing up to niggers and their bullshit.
    Weird, someone must be up for re-election and trying to appear tough on crime.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Additionally, I'm confused that a nigger was charged with a snivel rights violation. I thought that stupid shit only applied to whites standing up to niggers and their bullshit.
    Weird, someone must be up for re-election and trying to appear tough on crime.
    i think you nailed it.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    At least for once, the nigger did something right. Drug deal gone wrong? Drug dealer refusing to pay for protection? Lubber's quarrel? The nigger cop pulled over the dead groid, and demanded muh dikk in exchange for being let go?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post