Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

4 niggers arrested for the muh dik and death of Mud shark Madison Brooks

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lsu-stude...ied-hit-by-car

According to investigators, Carver admitted that he and the other males went to Reggie’s Bar near the LSU campus and drank alcohol. He said Brooks left the bar with them and was "very unstable on her feet, was not able to keep her balance, and was unable to speak clearly without slurring her words," the arrest document states, according to FOX 8.
    He said Brooks asked for a ride home with them, according to the warrant. He said Washington and the 17-year-old asked Brooks to have sex with them and that she agreed.
    Toll paid.

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Bye

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Investigators said Brooks had a blood-alcohol level of .319g percent, nearly four times the legal limit. However, Haley (scum-sucking nigger lawyer) said she was not too intoxicated to where she could not give consent.
    That level can cause a coma or death in someone unaccustomed to drinking like that. It also means it would be impossible to consent to anything.

"Madison was a sophomore and made a lasting impact on all of us. She was also a hero and was able to donate her heart and kidneys to save others".
    A hero for donating organs? It's not like she needed them anymore and I bet she couldn't donate her liver which was probably a foot long.

Have mudsharks lost every scrap of our natural instinct for self-preservation?

That wigger boy with the niggers should go to jail and maybe learn there that niggers are not his friends.

Should have gone on the wagon, Madison. You were 20 and looked about 35. Cheers!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madison Brooks case Four people charged in alleged rape before she died after being hit by car.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	395.4 KB 
ID:	21793
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have half a mind to think she wasn't a mudshark, because of all the date rape drugs used. After the first dose, it wouldn't have taken much to get her drunk so everyone else would think they were "helping" her. (More like helping themselves to her.)

However, she was underage and crawling around bars? That right there is Darwinism.

Name:	mistakesdemotivator_grande.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	21800

As far as the niggers and their wigger friend, they should have already been hanged outside the police station. Once upon a time, niggers didn't even dare whistle at a white woman. A nigger would be afraid of inhaling the wrong way through its hood scoop nose in case it sounded like a whistle.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudshark confirmed. This video shows her almost running to catch up with the niggers and wiggers, so it must have been before she got really drunk.

The bitch paid the toll. She's already a shoe-in for Coalburner of the Year 2023.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nt/ar-AA16MEbv

The LSU president is being blamed for blaming underage drinking. That was half of the problem here. The other half was willful association with niggers.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lsu-presi...ged-rape-death
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know someone who is good friends with her parents. He told me, “this is why you don’t fuck or hang around niggers.” I wholeheartedly agree,

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That level can cause a coma or death in someone unaccustomed to drinking like that. It also means it would be impossible to consent to anything.

A hero for donating organs? It's not like she needed them anymore and I bet she couldn't donate her liver which was probably a foot long.

Have mudsharks lost every scrap of our natural instinct for self-preservation?

That wigger boy with the niggers should go to jail and maybe learn there that niggers are not his friends.

Should have gone on the wagon, Madison. You were 20 and looked about 35. Cheers!

Name:	Madison Brooks case Four people charged in alleged rape before she died after being hit by car.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	395.4 KB 
ID:	21793
    Best post award!!
    And you're absolutely right Diva about jail. I've not always been the saint I am now. Lol. Did a bit of time long ago in my youth. I used to tell people that were the least bit sympathetic to Niggers that they should go to jail and then tell me what they think of Niggers. In my case I've pretty much hated Niggers my whole life since first contact in elementary school. It was instinct with me I guess.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Mudshark confirmed. This video shows her almost running to catch up with the niggers and wiggers, so it must have been before she got really drunk.

The bitch paid the toll. She's already a shoe-in for Coalburner of the Year 2023.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nt/ar-AA16MEbv

The LSU president is being blamed for blaming underage drinking. That was half of the problem here. The other half was willful association with niggers.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lsu-presi...ged-rape-death
    I think willful association with Niggers is fully to blame. I've known underaged girls that drank and didn't end up all kill-ted an shee-it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I think willful association with Niggers is fully to blame. I've known underaged girls that drank and didn't end up all kill-ted an shee-it.
    But let's blame the school, who I guess should have chaperones following all the students wherever they go, monitor their drinking, and physically prevent them from running after niggers?

Blame the bartender and the owner, maybe blame the distilleries who make the booze?

Don't even think about putting any responsibility on this alcoholic woman, who chose to hang out at this "dive bar", chose to get blotto drunk, and go off with those bucks who didn't even have a scrap of decency to dump her somewhere safer.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But let's blame the school, who I guess should have chaperones following all the students wherever they go, monitor their drinking, and physically prevent them from running after niggers?

Blame the bartender and the owner, maybe blame the distilleries who make the booze?

Don't even think about putting any responsibility on this alcoholic woman, who chose to hang out at this "dive bar", chose to get blotto drunk, and go off with those bucks who didn't even have a scrap of decency to dump her somewhere safer.
    And the MSM will do everything in their power to excuse the Niggers of any wrong doing of course. They raped her because of "white supremacy" I guess.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been with the same woman since we were 18. About 6 months after I met my wife at my apartment when we were 18, she got blasted taking shots of whatever the hell it was we were drinking. She passed out in my bed and threw up all in it. It was a mess. She has never done it again and I would never take advantage of someone in that situation. I cleaned her up and took care of her. At a nigger party, she would have been muh dikked by the whole damn lot of em. 19 year old girls are naive and stupid like this one. Whoever was serving her drinks at this bar should also be held responsible.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have been with the same woman since we were 18. About 6 months after I met my wife at my apartment when we were 18, she got blasted taking shots of whatever the hell it was we were drinking. She passed out in my bed and threw up all in it. It was a mess. She has never done it again and I would never take advantage of someone in that situation. I cleaned her up and took care of her. At a nigger party, she would have been muh dikked by the whole damn lot of em. 19 year old girls are naive and stupid like this one. Whoever was serving her drinks at this bar should also be held responsible.
    Or course you wouldn't take advantage of her. You're not a Nigger and your girlfriend most likely didn't frequent Nigger parties.. This gal was running after a car apparently that was filled with Niggers. If she could run after a car she was most likely not intoxicated to the point where she didn't know she was hitching a ride with a trifecta of Niggers and their Whigger buddy. I just wonder if the bartender even was serving her the drinks or was someone else was buying them and bringing them to her. She had a responsibility to herself not to put herself in the situation of over drinking ( I get it we've probably all been there at least once if we drink), but especially to not mingle with a bunch of Niggers. I've met women of all ages who are naive and stupid BTW. They can hold the bar itself negligent in some capacity I'd be willing to guess though, so yeah I see your point.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or course you wouldn't take advantage of her. You're not a Nigger and your girlfriend most likely didn't frequent Nigger parties.. This gal was running after a car apparently that was filled with Niggers. If she could run after a car she was most likely not intoxicated to the point where she didn't know she was hitching a ride with a trifecta of Niggers and their Whigger buddy. I just wonder if the bartender even was serving her the drinks or was someone else was buying them and bringing them to her. She had a responsibility to herself not to put herself in the situation of over drinking ( I get it we've probably all been there at least once if we drink), but especially to not mingle with a bunch of Niggers. I've met women of all ages who are naive and stupid BTW. They can hold the bar itself negligent in some capacity I'd be willing to guess though, so yeah I see your point.
    Yea, I get it. I. Would also put part of the blame on the girl’s father but we all know teenagers rebel. Her father should have drilled into her head how dangerous niggers are from a very young age. When I moved out at the age of 18, I had parties in my tiny shothole apartment a lot. There were never niggers at my parties. It is very easy to avoid them and not associate with them.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, I get it. I. Would also put part of the blame on the girl’s father but we all know teenagers rebel. Her father should have drilled into her head how dangerous niggers are from a very young age. When I moved out at the age of 18, I had parties in my tiny shothole apartment a lot. There were never niggers at my parties. It is very easy to avoid them and not associate with them.
    Yes sir my friend! Absolutely.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    After years of advanced niggerology studies and research, it still amazes me that any human would hang out with the apes. I just think the simian looks, shit skin, foul language all say, "animal". What's most alarming are a lot of young white women get pregnant by niggers, so now we have a new category of hybrid apes. Talk about defiling your family. I know the Chinese shun their coalburning daughters, because it brings great shame to their ancestors.

To befriend niggers is to look for trouble. To miscegenate with niggers, is abominable and unforgivable.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

18. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rest In Piece...(Piece of Crap)!

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Fing Loss

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know someone who is good friends with her parents. He told me, “this is why you don’t fuck or hang around niggers.” I wholeheartedly agree,
    The problem is that the totally natural, gut instinct aversion to them had been conditioned out of her. She should have know to avoid the groid, but society (and possibly her parents, I don't know) have beat that sixth sense out of her. Humans are born with self preservation instincts. Getting into a car with a pack of wild apes goes 180 degrees against that.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    The problem is that the totally natural, gut instinct aversion to them had been conditioned out of her. She should have know to avoid the groid, but society (and possibly her parents, I don't know) have beat that sixth sense out of her. Humans are born with self preservation instincts. Getting into a car with a pack of wild apes goes 180 degrees against that.

The white guy was driving and from what I understand was grossed out by her which is why she called him gay because he was the only one who did not want to have sex with her. Now her parents set up some foundation in her name. They are setting up things at the university where only women pick up other women when they are drunk so the women feel safe. They think it is just about sex and men and not race. I see this all the time when a white girl is muh dikked by an ape and killed.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The white guy was driving and from what I understand was grossed out by her which is why she called him gay because he was the only one who did not want to have sex with her. Now her parents set up some foundation in her name. They are setting up things at the university where only women pick up other women when they are drunk so the women feel safe. They think it is just about sex and men and not race. I see this all the time when a white girl is muh dikked by an ape and killed.
    The parents set up foundations to guard against sexual assault. It's really unfair to the white men out there. I know not all are great just because they are white. Alot of wiggers for instance but they have no where near the sexual assault rate as niggers. Unless you are talking about Harvey Weinstein or things like that. Even then he didn't rape and murder. Well, raped but still.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post