Likes Likes:  41

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

4 niggers arrested for the muh dik and death of Mud shark Madison Brooks

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lsu-stude...ied-hit-by-car

According to investigators, Carver admitted that he and the other males went to Reggie’s Bar near the LSU campus and drank alcohol. He said Brooks left the bar with them and was "very unstable on her feet, was not able to keep her balance, and was unable to speak clearly without slurring her words," the arrest document states, according to FOX 8.
    He said Brooks asked for a ride home with them, according to the warrant. He said Washington and the 17-year-old asked Brooks to have sex with them and that she agreed.
    Toll paid.

We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Bye

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Investigators said Brooks had a blood-alcohol level of .319g percent, nearly four times the legal limit. However, Haley (scum-sucking nigger lawyer) said she was not too intoxicated to where she could not give consent.
    That level can cause a coma or death in someone unaccustomed to drinking like that. It also means it would be impossible to consent to anything.

"Madison was a sophomore and made a lasting impact on all of us. She was also a hero and was able to donate her heart and kidneys to save others".
    A hero for donating organs? It's not like she needed them anymore and I bet she couldn't donate her liver which was probably a foot long.

Have mudsharks lost every scrap of our natural instinct for self-preservation?

That wigger boy with the niggers should go to jail and maybe learn there that niggers are not his friends.

Should have gone on the wagon, Madison. You were 20 and looked about 35. Cheers!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madison Brooks case Four people charged in alleged rape before she died after being hit by car.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	395.4 KB 
ID:	21793
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have half a mind to think she wasn't a mudshark, because of all the date rape drugs used. After the first dose, it wouldn't have taken much to get her drunk so everyone else would think they were "helping" her. (More like helping themselves to her.)

However, she was underage and crawling around bars? That right there is Darwinism.

Name:	mistakesdemotivator_grande.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	21800

As far as the niggers and their wigger friend, they should have already been hanged outside the police station. Once upon a time, niggers didn't even dare whistle at a white woman. A nigger would be afraid of inhaling the wrong way through its hood scoop nose in case it sounded like a whistle.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudshark confirmed. This video shows her almost running to catch up with the niggers and wiggers, so it must have been before she got really drunk.

The bitch paid the toll. She's already a shoe-in for Coalburner of the Year 2023.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nt/ar-AA16MEbv

The LSU president is being blamed for blaming underage drinking. That was half of the problem here. The other half was willful association with niggers.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lsu-presi...ged-rape-death
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Mudshark confirmed. This video shows her almost running to catch up with the niggers and wiggers, so it must have been before she got really drunk.

The bitch paid the toll. She's already a shoe-in for Coalburner of the Year 2023.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...nt/ar-AA16MEbv

The LSU president is being blamed for blaming underage drinking. That was half of the problem here. The other half was willful association with niggers.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lsu-presi...ged-rape-death
    I think willful association with Niggers is fully to blame. I've known underaged girls that drank and didn't end up all kill-ted an shee-it.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That level can cause a coma or death in someone unaccustomed to drinking like that. It also means it would be impossible to consent to anything.

A hero for donating organs? It's not like she needed them anymore and I bet she couldn't donate her liver which was probably a foot long.

Have mudsharks lost every scrap of our natural instinct for self-preservation?

That wigger boy with the niggers should go to jail and maybe learn there that niggers are not his friends.

Should have gone on the wagon, Madison. You were 20 and looked about 35. Cheers!

Name:	Madison Brooks case Four people charged in alleged rape before she died after being hit by car.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	395.4 KB 
ID:	21793
    Best post award!!
    And you're absolutely right Diva about jail. I've not always been the saint I am now. Lol. Did a bit of time long ago in my youth. I used to tell people that were the least bit sympathetic to Niggers that they should go to jail and then tell me what they think of Niggers. In my case I've pretty much hated Niggers my whole life since first contact in elementary school. It was instinct with me I guess.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know someone who is good friends with her parents. He told me, “this is why you don’t fuck or hang around niggers.” I wholeheartedly agree,

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I know someone who is good friends with her parents. He told me, “this is why you don’t fuck or hang around niggers.” I wholeheartedly agree,
    The problem is that the totally natural, gut instinct aversion to them had been conditioned out of her. She should have know to avoid the groid, but society (and possibly her parents, I don't know) have beat that sixth sense out of her. Humans are born with self preservation instincts. Getting into a car with a pack of wild apes goes 180 degrees against that.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    The problem is that the totally natural, gut instinct aversion to them had been conditioned out of her. She should have know to avoid the groid, but society (and possibly her parents, I don't know) have beat that sixth sense out of her. Humans are born with self preservation instincts. Getting into a car with a pack of wild apes goes 180 degrees against that.

The white guy was driving and from what I understand was grossed out by her which is why she called him gay because he was the only one who did not want to have sex with her. Now her parents set up some foundation in her name. They are setting up things at the university where only women pick up other women when they are drunk so the women feel safe. They think it is just about sex and men and not race. I see this all the time when a white girl is muh dikked by an ape and killed.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The white guy was driving and from what I understand was grossed out by her which is why she called him gay because he was the only one who did not want to have sex with her. Now her parents set up some foundation in her name. They are setting up things at the university where only women pick up other women when they are drunk so the women feel safe. They think it is just about sex and men and not race. I see this all the time when a white girl is muh dikked by an ape and killed.
    The parents set up foundations to guard against sexual assault. It's really unfair to the white men out there. I know not all are great just because they are white. Alot of wiggers for instance but they have no where near the sexual assault rate as niggers. Unless you are talking about Harvey Weinstein or things like that. Even then he didn't rape and murder. Well, raped but still.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post