Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Question from long term substitute teacher application.....

The following screen capture is from woke-fuxxed long term substitute teaching application from a school district in a liberal cesspool of a state. First, know that there is NARY A NIGGER TO BE FOUND in this entire school district. But here's woke bullshit on full display and demanding that even substitute teachers tow the filthy liberal woke line... The application reads: ~Describe your experiences with 'Institutional Racism... I'd say the question ridiculous on its face, but such insanity is found nation wide and, in my view, is one of the lead reasons this nation now scores 27th out of the 35 industrialized countries testing in mathematics. So 'ridiculous' is the wrong word. 'Tragic' is more like it.

The reality is Institutional Racism DOES exist... Ivy league schools tack on a full FOUR HUNDRED POINTS to niggers' SAT scores who apply to their schools. Civil Service exams regularly consider 60 percent passing for baboons while holding the bar at 80 percent for humans. Everywhere niggers are being coddled and Whites are openly and egregiously discriminated against. With such outrage, the nation becomes both less fair and less competitive. Clear thinkers on this board see it happening all over this nation. A damn shame. To be sure, I'm not applying for this position. Education has turned into such a minefield I'd end up a statistic before my first week was out. I run a tight ship and demand much from my students. I put up with zero bullshit. Such an educational philosophy flies full in the face of woke efforts to destroy this nation. And, to be sure, that destruction is only gaining speed.... Oh well... I do miss the classroom. Although I've done tons of other shit, it's the job I enjoyed the most.

yep.. hardly a nigger in the entire district, and here it is in all it's woke glory:

Name:  unnamed (6).png
Views: 249
Size:  6.6 KB
    Last edited by Kagman; 01-24-2023 at 12:11 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know who I hate more: Niggers or these woke-dick cocksuckers. Oh well. doesn't matter. I hate both of these shit stained fuckin' scum.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I don't know who I hate more: Niggers or these woke-dick cocksuckers. Oh well. doesn't matter. I hate both of these shit stained fuckin' scum.
    GREAT minds THINK alike!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My answer would be "It isn't"
    Fuck these cucked assholes.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    My answer would be "It isn't"
    Fuck these cucked assholes.

That's their goal. Forcing humans to buy into their fuxxalated ideology .

This is why more and more humans are going to start demanding their tax dollars back in vouchers
    to educate their children outside of public schools, rather than have them indoctrinated in nigger petting BS !!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd give them a long spiel about Obango's "disparate impact" nonsense, on how it's ruined schools, discouraged good
    teachers, and created chaos in classrooms. Then suggest that blacks should be held in separate kennels, fed Purina Monkey
    Chow, and periodically tasered to keep the monkey sounds down.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the "new normal" that woketard CRT cucks want for human children so they can eliminate their YT "unconscious bias" ,
    and they want it everywhere.

Yes, let's tolerate a feral shitlet's antics for "equity" in the school environment. Resspecks a niglet's right to CHIMP !

https://vidmax.com/video/217082-this...th-in-the-hood

10. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I'd give them a long spiel about Obango's "disparate impact" nonsense, on how it's ruined schools, discouraged good
    teachers, and created chaos in classrooms. Then suggest that blacks should be held in separate kennels, fed Purina Monkey
    Chow, and periodically tasered to keep the monkey sounds down.
    Can I operate the taser? Can I? Can I? Huh?

12. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not that I would ever seek or accept a job as PS teacher, but my answer be "Institutional racism is displayed everyday thought both lowered minority expectations and standards from the students, the parents, the staff and all the way up to the Department of Education in DC. These lowered standards have dumbed down the entire country and adversely effected all of society and our entire economy through unemployment and poor workforce performance and readiness."
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Not that I would ever seek or accept a job as PS teacher, but my answer be "Institutional racism is displayed everyday thought both lowered minority expectations and standards from the students, the parents, the staff and all the way up to the Department of Education in DC. These lowered standards have dumbed down the entire country and adversely effected all of society and our entire economy through unemployment and poor workforce performance and readiness."

Very well stated!

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post