Close

Likes Likes:  50
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wells Fargo to now prioritize nigger loans

Wells Fargo prioritizes lending to minorities, cuts back on mortgages

Banking giant Wells Fargo announced they are planning on reducing the size and scope of its mortgage lending business for all Americans and instead focus on "minority communities."

According to the New York Post, Wells Fargo's Head of Home Lending and Head of Diverse Segments, Representation, and Inclusion at Wells Fargo, Kristy Fercho, said, "We will continue to expand our programs to reach more customers in underserved communities by leveraging our strong partnerships with the National Urban League, Unidos US, and other non-profit organizations."
    https://thepostmillennial.com/wells-...campaign=64483
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Banking giant Wells Fargo announced they are planning on reducing the size and scope of its mortgage lending business for all Americans and instead focus on "minority communities.""

Here's a money making opportunity for you... Short sell Wells Fargo stock.... It has nowhere to go but down
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wells Fargo Names Ather Williams III as Head Monkey of Muh Dik Strategy, Digital and Innovation.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wellsfargomonkey.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	254.2 KB 
ID:	21789

That rattling you hear is the sound of these two spinning in their graves.

Name:	Wells and Mr. Fargo.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	482.2 KB 
ID:	21790
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Kagman, Sandy , Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say, the worse credit they have, the better loan you give them Well Fargo! It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see how it plays out.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Here's a money making opportunity for you... Short sell Wells Fargo stock.... It has nowhere to go but down
    I had the same thought myself. JPM is another of the big banks that wants to "help minorities" through lending, and look at its stock over the last couple of years. Hint: it's not the pandemic, or higher interest rates.

And that's another thing. With interest rates this high, making it tough for legitimate homeowners and other borrowers, just what are these big banks thinking? Niggers already wouldn't pay back zero-interest loans. They'll get a house, or a small business loan, never planning to make a penny in payment.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing with banks is they'll pass on the losses to the responsible borrowers. Or get bailed out. When have you seen a nigger pay back anything? We freed them, and their repayment is nothing but hate. Just how long can society put up with these apes?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I had the same thought myself. JPM is another of the big banks that wants to "help minorities" through lending, and look at its stock over the last couple of years. Hint: it's not the pandemic, or higher interest rates.

And that's another thing. With interest rates this high, making it tough for legitimate homeowners and other borrowers, just what are these big banks thinking? Niggers already wouldn't pay back zero-interest loans. They'll get a house, or a small business loan, never planning to make a penny in payment.
    That's what caused the crisis back in the day. They handed out too many useless nigger loans. Then, to get rid off all that toxic nigger crap off of their books, they repackaged them into into derivatives called Collateralized Debt Obligations. Supposedly, if you buy CDOs, you can collect the money off of all the loans contained in the derivative. And some even came bundled with "insurance" called Credit Default Swaps, meaning if the niggers who are responsible for the loans don't pay, the banks will. Well, the niggers didn't pay, and the banks went insolvent trying to cover all those missed loan payments contained in their useless nigger derivatives. And then the U.S. Govt used your tax dollars to recapitalize these nigger loan granting banks. Caused a systemic collapse of the banking system. And the U.S. taxpayer had to pay to fix it all.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's what caused the crisis back in the day...
    Yep...Those weird derivatives were a way of making lemonade out of lemons.
    The banksters figured a way of dealing with shit paper after the government rammed nigger loans up their asses.

Difference now is that it's only one company with a nigger in charge.
    This should play out predictably.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Wells Fargo prioritizes lending to minorities, cuts back on mortgages

https://thepostmillennial.com/wells-...campaign=64483
    Looking forward to seeing the results of this. LOL!

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Home loans used to be the most low risk loan a bank could make to a consumer. After all, people need a place to live and banks must loan money to operate. Win/win, right? Niggers didn't hot wire houses and steal them. Houses weren't as volatile as business loans. As long as it wasn't a mobile home, they house was almost always guaranteed to increase in value as the loan was paid off and humans generally make their homes more enjoyable through updates, remods, and general property upkeep. Nope. None of that means anything in a nigger economy.

Why these banks thought that loaning money to niggers could ever be a winning business model escapes me. Some of the smarter banks simply quit offering home mortgages after the government started requiring them to make bad loans. Too bad they all didn't follow suit. It would have stopped the government in their tracks and ground the market to a halt the last time it happened - making it the last time it would have happened.

If you build it, they will slum: Niggers are more suited for mud huts. They just don't have the same values needed to live among us. Slave quarters were always better than any shit hole a nigger could make in Africa. Same goes for section 8. They can never own a home or any property for that matter. It's just not in their nature. They must have all property held as privileges, not rights, for their own good as well as our health, safety and comfort. Nigger commits a crime? Eviction! Drugs, weapons, theft? EVICTION! Murder, muhhdikk? Execution of the perpetrator and eviction of the fambly!

Niggers only understand a few things when it comes to self discipline. The few who are capable of some degree of learning can only be taught these basics through cause and effect. TNB is the cause and hemp, leather, chains and small cells with zero typical human accommodations should be the effects. Niggers can't appreciate anything by oral lessons. They must be shown through harsh realities. Homelessness and hunger are usually great motivators for them.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 01-27-2023 at 11:02 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Home loans used to be the most low risk loan a bank could make to a consumer. After all, people need a place to live and banks must loan money to operate. Win/win, right? Niggers didn't hot wire houses and steal them. Houses weren't as volatile as business loans. As long as it wasn't a mobile home, they house was almost always guaranteed to increase in value as the loan was paid off and humans generally make their homes more enjoyable through updates, remods, and general property upkeep. Nope. None of that means anything in a nigger economy.

Why these banks thought that loaning money to niggers could ever be a winning business model escapes me. Some of the smarter banks simply quit offering home mortgages after the government started requiring them to make bad loans. Too bad they all didn't follow suit. It would have stopped the government in their tracks and ground the market to a halt the last time it happened - making it the last time it would have happened.

If you build it, they will slum:
    But I thought if YT gave niggers nice stuff, for sure it would give them pride of ownership and encourage them to better themselves?

Oops. Guess not.

Name:	free-housing.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	288.7 KB 
ID:	21814
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Banking giant Wells Fargo announced they are planning on reducing the size and scope of its mortgage lending business for all Americans and instead focus on "minority communities.""

They want to go broke by letting niggers like her drain them
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They want to go broke by letting niggers like her drain them

In the 60's and 70's banks were accused of 'Red Lining'.. Meaning they put a red line around 'communitieis' on a map and within those areas NO LOANS would be given. Same Same for insurance companies.... Invariably, niggers were contained in those 'red lines'....

And now they're seeking them out??? I guess tax write offs are worth something
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But I thought if YT gave niggers nice stuff, for sure it would give them pride of ownership and encourage them to better themselves?

Oops. Guess not.

Name:	free-housing.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	288.7 KB 
ID:	21814
    I do love that pic.... Niggers can't even be given a very nice piece of the American Dream AND THEY STILL FUCK IT UP..............

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

If you build it, they will slum: Niggers are more suited for mud huts. They just don't have the same values needed to live among us. Slave quarters were always better than any shit hole a nigger could make in Africa. Same goes for section 8. They can never own a home or any property for that matter. It's just not in their nature. They must have all property held as privileges, not rights, for their own good as well as our health, safety and comfort. Nigger commits a crime? Eviction! Drugs, weapons, theft? EVICTION! Murder, muhhdikk? Execution of the perpetrator and eviction of the fambly!

Niggers only understand a few things when it comes to self discipline. The few who are capable of some degree of learning can only be taught these basics through cause and effect. TNB is the cause and hemp, leather, chains and small cells with zero typical human accommodations should be the effects. Niggers can't appreciate anything by oral lessons. They must be shown through harsh realities. Homelessness and hunger are usually great motivators for them.
    I can’t go i to any kind of specifics but I recently had to inspect a 2 year old habitat for humanity house that was inhabited by niggers. I had to wear a hazmat suit. There were 8 dead rats visible. I almost tossed my cookies multiple times. It was the most disgusting shit you have ever seen. A 2 year old home completely destoryed. Imagine that. I’m sure humans will build em another one.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say a name change is called for - how about Wells Congo ?

23. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do love that pic.... Niggers can't even be given a very nice piece of the American Dream AND THEY STILL FUCK IT UP..............
    What the coddlers do not understand that if something is given to you, rather than you earning it, it means nothing. Nothing they are given means anything to niggers because they never EVER earn or pay for a thing.