'He was a predator who took full advantage of his position': T.J. Holmes had affair with 24-year-old ABC 'intern' 13 years his junior after she sought him out as a mentor - and they had sex in his OFFICE

T.J. Holmes engaged in an affair with a script coordinator 13 years his junior, who reached out to him as a prospective mentor but was left feeling uncomfortable and used after the relationship turned sexual, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

According to one well-placed source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, the affair with then 24-year-old Jasmin Pettaway, took place in 2015 when Holmes had been married to his now-estranged wife, Marilee Fiebig, for five years.

The source, who knew Pettaway well at the time, said: 'He was a predator who took full advantage of his position, and he was reckless.

'I don't know how long that had been going on before it got sexual, but I do know the first time it did was in his office, and he was about to go on air in a couple of hours.'

The source said Pettaway later told them that Holmes called her into his office where she saw he was drinking liquor.
'They had sex and I know she was confused afterwards as to what it meant. That kind of "Did that just really happen?" feeling. I mean that's pretty risky behavior on his part.'

It was, the source said, part of a pattern of 'incredibly reckless' conduct on Holmes's part. On one occasion the source said the pair were having drinks together when he 'got handsy' in a very public place and way.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-junior.html