Close

Likes Likes:  23
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    4,389
    Post Thanks / Like

    Based White Devil, Gives Zero Fucks About Liver-Lipping Nigger's Video

    This is Ray Cizzums brother-from-another-mother, in action.
    A great N-bombing, from a southern patriot. This nigger is NOT getting out of that truck....

    https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...d620fdf0a9.mp4

  2. Likes Defund Welfare, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
  3. #2
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,890
    Post Thanks / Like
    love it!

  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This is Ray Cizzums brother-from-another-mother, in action.
    A great N-bombing, from a southern patriot. This nigger is NOT getting out of that truck....

    https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...d620fdf0a9.mp4
    Comedy GOLD!!!!

  5. #4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Defund Welfare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Rust Belt
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one bold man to tell that nigger to get out. They bring nothing but trouble and just like roaches if you let them settle, you soon have an infestation. You’ve seen what happens in Haiti, Zimbabwe, and South Apefrica when niggers get in a high enough population around other demographics. Even worse if they have “political influence”. Hope someday we can get back to entire communities banning these stupid coons and no longer have to constantly worry about our safety.

    ”Those niggers were the best neighbors I ever had”
    -No one ever
    Niggers are the parasites of humanity; Thousands of years and they've only brought misery to the earth.

  6. #5
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Even worse if they have “political influence”. Hope someday we can get back to entire communities banning these stupid coons and no longer have to constantly worry about our safety.

    We need the Jim Crow laws not only back on the books but on afterburners. Niggerdom needs to be excised from this nation

    Last edited by Kagman; 01-24-2023 at 12:36 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

  7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  8. #6
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,881
    Post Thanks / Like

  9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
  10. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

    We need the Jim Crow laws not only back on the books but on afterburners. Niggerdom needs to be excised from this nation

    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

  11. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  12. #8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    HonkyDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm sure it's not news to anyone that niggers go belly up when yt starts yelling back (unless theres 10 niggers and one yt) but this is a great example. Imagine if everyone reacted to niggers like this. They'd mellow out real quick. I had a sheboon following me through a hardware store once screeching at me and when I turned around and yelled back she looked at the floor. Fucking nigger coward.

  13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  14. #9
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    Well I'm sure it's not news to anyone that niggers go belly up when yt starts yelling back (unless theres 10 niggers and one yt) but this is a great example. Imagine if everyone reacted to niggers like this. They'd mellow out real quick. I had a sheboon following me through a hardware store once screeching at me and when I turned around and yelled back she looked at the floor. Fucking nigger coward.
    When it's LESS than ten against one they always back down!!

  15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •