Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Savage sow brutally murders 80-year-old couple to steal their car

MOUNT DORA, Fla. — Court documents made public this week offer a look at what led Florida authorities to arrest a Georgia sheboon for the brutal stabbing deaths of an elderly couple.

Vickie Lynn Williams, 50, of Savannah, was arrested Jan. 2 in the New Year’s Eve killings of Darryl Getman, 83, and his wife, 80-year-old Sharon Getman. The couple were found dead inside their home in the Waterman Village retirement community in Mount Dora.

Williams, who was arrested in Savannah while driving the couple’s missing vehicle, has been extradited to Lake County, where she is being held without bond. She is charged with two counts of first-degree murder and one count of grand theft of a vehicle, jail records show.
    Poor sow just wanted a car. Still, no one will admit that ugly niggers, especially sows, are highly dangerous.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheboonmurdersFlorida couple.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	592.6 KB 
ID:	21785

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...HXUJCGYQYGA7I/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geezus! Just look at that foul sow! They should turn this piece of shit into an Alabama wind chime. Just like all predators, they prey on the weak and helpless. They should let that couples family have 15 minutes alone with that monkey while it's tied up and handcuffed. Better yet, let ME have 15 minutes alone with it.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Poor sow just wanted a car. Still, no one will admit that ugly niggers, especially sows, are highly dangerous.

Name:	sheboonmurdersFlorida couple.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	592.6 KB 
ID:	21785
    I've bagged some deer in the past, but I prefer to not take higher animals out of circulation. I'm more of a varmint
    hunter, and I enjoy exterminating destructive pests. It's great when open season is declared on an invasive species,
    one that has no business being here, feral hogs for example. They go all out - helicopters, automatic rifles, thermal
    sights, baited traps, and unlimited bag numbers. I'd like to see some new species added to the varmint category, in
    the near future, ones that are especially useless and destructive parasites, that no one, anywhere will miss.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Geezus! Just look at that foul sow! They should turn this piece of shit into an Alabama wind chime. Just like all predators, they prey on the weak and helpless. They should let that couples family have 15 minutes alone with that monkey while it's tied up and handcuffed. Better yet, let ME have 15 minutes alone with it.
    Even I, non-violent as I am, would happily pull the switch to fry that buck-looking sheboon. Georgia and FL have the death penalty, but so what? The sow will languish in prison while lawyers plead for her worthless, destructive, parasitic life while being fed, given protection, watching movies, eating its head off, and supplied with everything it needs until it croaks of old age. Where is the justice for this human couple, who no doubt had successful, law-abiding, and productive lives that ended in a horrific way for no reason at all?

I'm trying to imagine how I would feel if these were my parents. Medieval torture devices would be a good option for this foul sub-ape.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I've bagged some deer in the past, but I prefer to not take higher animals out of circulation. I'm more of a varmint
    hunter, and I enjoy exterminating destructive pests. It's great when open season is declared on an invasive species,
    one that has no business being here, feral hogs for example. They go all out - helicopters, automatic rifles, thermal
    sights, baited traps, and unlimited bag numbers. I'd like to see some new species added to the varmint category, in
    the near future, ones that are especially useless and destructive parasites, that no one, anywhere will miss.
    MIght be better to go after the idiots who create invasive species - the animals are just trying to survive and have done nothing wrong - just as the fools who have elevated niggers to Special Protected Species status (we see the results every day of that) need to have their dumbasses thrown in jail.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    MIght be better to go after the idiots who create invasive species - the animals are just trying to survive and have done nothing wrong - just as the fools who have elevated niggers to Special Protected Species status (we see the results every day of that) need to have their dumbasses thrown in jail.
    At least wild hogs serve some purpose. You can eat them and they're actually tasty. The Nigger has no purpose at all except absolute destruction and record crime.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    At least wild hogs serve some purpose. You can eat them and they're actually tasty. The Nigger has no purpose at all except absolute destruction and record crime.
    I agree. The feral hogs still have something to contribute to the balance of nature. Not so with niggers. Yeah sure they invented BBQ, antibiotics, the blues, sure. Still all worthless in my book.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    You said it all in one phrase. Niggers are an invasive species! They don't belong here and should never have been brought here.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I agree. The feral hogs still have something to contribute to the balance of nature. Not so with niggers. Yeah sure they invented BBQ, antibiotics, the blues, sure. Still all worthless in my book.
    I'm of the belief those fuckers haven't invented a G-damned thing other than STD's. Of course they claim to have invented everything from the lightbulb to peanut butter. In dey Muddaland dey haven't even invented a written alphabet or language to this very day. And fuckin libtards are perfectly happy to change historical fact to appease these numbskulls.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

Niggers inventing anti-biotics? My understanding it was Fleming in the late 1920's with Penicillin. Perhaps you're referring to niggers eating dirt that has an assortment of microscopic biota, most of which are harmful but some which may, or may not, produce antibiotics?

Certainly they never isolated an anti-biotic and used it for curative purposes... A magic nigger perhaps??
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Niggers inventing anti-biotics? My understanding it was Fleming in the late 1920's with Penicillin. Perhaps you're referring to niggers eating dirt that has an assortment of microscopic biota, most of which are harmful but some which may, or may not, produce antibiotics?

Certainly they never isolated an anti-biotic and used it for curative purposes... A magic nigger perhaps??
    Maybe not, but don't say they never invented anything. Behold, the niggawatt transformer used to materialize waddymelom.

Name:	watermelonium8.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	21795

16. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe not, but don't say they never invented anything. Behold, the niggawatt transformer used to materialize waddymelom.

Name:	watermelonium8.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	21795

You do crack me up.... Great Meme. You must collect them as I do
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You do crack me up.... Great Meme. You must collect them as I do
    We've had so many great ones posted on CO over the years. Every time niggerlovers, especially universities, try to show niggers as all scientific an sheet, the memes practically write themselves.

Name:	finally-watermelonium-34557347.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	21802
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    We've had so many great ones posted on CO over the years. Every time niggerlovers, especially universities, try to show niggers as all scientific an sheet, the memes practically write themselves.

Name:	finally-watermelonium-34557347.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	21802

Here's a real nigger discussing something so outrageously evil, only a nigger could come up with it. Some heavy duty shit right here. My bet - The nigger simply overheard this. Too complex for it's simple mind. Pfizer considers mutating the virus THEMSELVES so they can sell more vaccine...

https://gellerreport.com/2023/01/dir...er-video.html/
    Last edited by Kagman; 01-26-2023 at 06:21 AM.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post