Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oil driller with mixed sproglet says he is racist and is ashamed of it

A Man Who Is A Self-Proclaimed "Racist" Is Trying To Reconcile With His Own Mixed Daughter

KING 5 shared a video on their YouTube channel about a dad who claims he is racist even though he has a black daughter. Steve Ramey a man from Washington, was interviewed with KING 5 talking about how he came to discover that he was racist.

He begins his interview by stating, “I was kind of raised, you know, to be us against them. I know that if I see a group of white kids and I see a group of black kids, I’m going to be more on guard with the black kids because of the way that I was trained, the way I was raised”.
    Steve claims that even though it’s a harsh thing to say and that he doesn’t really want to say it, he is racist and doesn’t want to be. Steve even says he doesn’t mean to be racist. I feel some people would take that offensively, but I see it as a man raised to think one way and trying his hardest to rewire the thought process that he was taught since he was young.

Steve's daughter Caitlin, whom he has raised she since was 5 years old, is mixed. Caitlin is then the focus of the interview, stating, “I went to a mostly white school. I would be called names a lot. They’d call me brownie or like racist names”.

Caitlin then claims that her schoolmates didn’t know that she was racist and that she was confused about her identity.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...9dcc1c9b7855bb
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve's daughter Caitlin, whom he has raised she since was 5 years old, is mixed. Caitlin is then the focus of the interview, stating, “I went to a mostly white school. I would be called names a lot. They’d call me brownie or like racist names”.”

No the fuck they didn’t. I we t to a white school with around 5 black kids in it. Nobody mistreated the damn niggers. Oh and brownie? That’s the best you could cone up with? I’ve had thousands pf niggers call me a cracker in comment sections and I take absolutely zero offense to it. You want to see some real racism? Follw the 5 white kids around that go to the nigger school.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Steve's daughter Caitlin, whom he has raised she since was 5 years old, is mixed. Caitlin is then the focus of the interview, stating, “I went to a mostly white school. I would be called names a lot. They’d call me brownie or like racist names”.”

No the fuck they didn’t. I we t to a white school with around 5 black kids in it. Nobody mistreated the damn niggers. Oh and brownie? That’s the best you could cone up with? I’ve had thousands pf niggers call me a cracker in comment sections and I take absolutely zero offense to it. You want to see some real racism? Follw the 5 white kids around that go to the nigger school.
    Exactly!! Niggers are the BIGGEST racists!! @$$lifter$ are really bad too!!

5. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

Same here. In my high school of about 1500 kids, there were 4 niggers. No one ever treated them differently, but those niggers were well-behaved and didn't act like wild beasts. I had no bad feelings for niggers back then, before they were told they're superior and started acting like savages in the jungle.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Same here. In my high school of about 1500 kids, there were 4 niggers. No one ever treated them differently, but those niggers were well-behaved and didn't act like wild beasts. I had no bad feelings for niggers back then, before they were told they're superior and started acting like savages in the jungle.
    They all say this shit. They were treated differently. Yea, you were actually treated to a nice education as opposed to sitting around with a bunch of ratchet niggers not learning or caring to learn a damn thing. Did you get the fuck beat out of you every day like the white kid at the black majority school does? Yea, I thought not. Fuck niggers! They’re never happy. I think the only thing we can do to save them from whitey’s racism is to segregate us all again.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post