Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shreaking Sheila Jackson Lee introduces House Bill criminalizing “conspiracy to commit white supremacy”

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Bill Criminalizing ‘Conspiracy to Commit White Supremacy,’ Criticism of Non-White People

We are not White Supremacists here at chimp out, we are Nigger Inferiorists
    Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) introduced a House Bill criminalizing “conspiracy to commit white supremacy,” which includes criticism of non-white people which influences an individual to commit a hate crime.

The legislation, H.R.61 “Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023,” introduced last Monday by Democratic congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas, seeks to “prevent and prosecute white supremacy inspired hate crime and conspiracy to commit white supremacy inspired hate crime.”
    The congressional bill, which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, states that someone engages in a white supremacy inspired hate crime “when white supremacy ideology has motivated the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of actions that constituted a crime or were undertaken in furtherance of activity that, if effectuated, would have constituted a crime.”

Accordingly, “conspiracy” to engage in white supremacy inspired hate crime entails the publishing of material “advancing white supremacy, white supremacist ideology, antagonism based on ‘replacement theory’, or hate speech that vilifies or is otherwise directed against any non-White person or group.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...fe7d0d47b1cb46
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an important story not because the legislation will go anywhere - it won't and it will not due to the Republican held Congress and a strong conservative presence in the SCOTUS. That said, what we have here is a frontal assault on the Bill of Rights. Specifically, the First Amendment. I see this as an attempt to codify and promulgate this Administration's outrages a'la Biden's 'Truth Commission' and the FBI's on-going and successful coercion of Social Media. To be sure, they've seen victories including the memory-holing of the Hunter Biden Laptop story that very well could have influenced the last presidential election. This legislation does not exist in a vacuum... It has well-heeled support by people who despise all this nation stands for. This is serious and dangerous business.

As for the illiterate monkey-twant, Jackson, she can't pronounce three syllable words yet it has the audacity to try to tell me what I can say and think... Amazingly, MSM nods their treasonous, nigger-loving heads in sage agreement. Yep, support where you'd expect outrage. Dark days, folks....

Last edited by Kagman; 01-19-2023 at 07:46 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libtards been trying to take your 1st and 2nd amendment rights away for as long as I can remember.We need to do all we can to keep these rights.And never forget,the 2nd amendment protects the 1st amendment!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tucker addresses this filthy ratchet sow head on... Brilliant and worth the listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86N4eXeIMUY
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blacks being so painfully inferior, is what makes the white devil supreme. Call it a conspiracy - we call it education.
    showing up on time and ready for hard work, getting our obligations to family squared away, then looking out for
    our elders, friends and neighbors. We've been blessed with an easy winter here this year, but that ass kicking from
    Mother Nature is always a possibility. Vastly superior whites are always ready. The Sheila-potamus is not happy about it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sheila Jackson Lee Hippo.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	21767

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Introduces Bill Criminalizing ‘Conspiracy to Commit White Supremacy,’ Criticism of Non-White People
    We are not White Supremacists here at chimp out, we are Nigger Inferiorists
    I may have addressed this earlier but New Yawk is going after the First Amendment in a huge way.

https://barenakedislam.com/2022/12/0...tive-websites/

The law forces a wide variety of internet platforms to publish a policy explaining how they will respond to online expression that could be perceived to “vilify, humiliate, or incite violence” based on a protected class, like religion, gender, or race. The law does not define “vilify,” “humiliate,” or “incite,” meaning it would cover constitutionally protected speech like jokes, satire, political debates, and other online commentary. The law also requires platforms to create a way for visitors to complain about “hateful content” and mandates that they answer complaints with a direct response. Refusal to comply could mean investigations from the Attorney General’s office, subpoenas, and daily fines of $1,000 per violation.
    This directly affects us all here at CO and the policing ourselves is critical.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This directly affects us all here at CO and the policing ourselves is critical.
    Absolutely.
    The govt talk about criminalizing freeze peach is downright scary. It's like something out of a dystopian novel.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So a low IQ Congo beast will tell me what I can think and say?

The modern world is the way it is, because, science, math, logic, ethics, and morality are racist constructs. And yet all niggers the world over benefit, in one way or another, from these racist concepts. Ungrateful black bastards. We should tell them don't drink the racist water, or don't turn on the supremacist light switch.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Tucker addresses this filthy ratchet sow head on... Brilliant and worth the listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86N4eXeIMUY
    I saw that episode!! Tucker is the man!!

12. Likes Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We should tell them don't drink the racist water, or don't turn on the supremacist light switch.
    I'm so going to steal that. Well said Ignatow, well said!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Absolutely.
    The govt talk about criminalizing freeze peach is downright scary. It's like something out of a dystopian novel.

I fully expect NY's newest hamfisted attack on free speech to be shot down before it ever makes it to the SCOTUS despite the fact that the (NY's) 2nd district court is still loaded with liberal appointees. It's just too blatantly obvious in it's near destruction of the First Amendment and I can't see any way this can fly short of another 5/4 split due to Roberts siding with his controllers. They have his ass over a barrel and play him like a fiddle it seems.

People don't realize how many justices were replaced while Trump was in office. Even the infamous ninth circus (as I call it) had it's liberal core hacked to bits with his appointments, though Biden's handlers have managed to put a half dozen more in office in the past two years. The 9th's decision SCOTUS overturn rate was 80% for decades.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post