Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

WWII niggers allegedly axe French woman for donuts and get shot because racisms

Black WWII soldiers asked a White woman for doughnuts. They were shot.

Great title. Thank you so much for that, Washington Post.

About two weeks after the end of World War II in Europe, French women were serving U.S. soldiers coffee and doughnuts in a Red Cross tent in France. Two Black soldiers went inside to get some.
    And what exactly did they do in that tent that got them shot? Just ask for some donuts? I doubt that. Tell us the rest of the story.

This was a breach of norms: In a segregated army, many White American soldiers did not want Black men talking to French women.
    I wonder why.

The Black soldiers — Allen Leftridge and Frank Glenn — were challenged by a White sergeant, according to a witness. When a White armed guard arrived, he fatally shot the two men. A third soldier — a White man just released from a German prison camp who was not named in documents related to the incident — was caught in the crossfire and killed, a newspaper from the time reported.

These deaths, briefly touched upon in a 1984 oral history, were not widely chronicled at the time outside of Black publications. Documents in the Library of Congress archives — including pleas from civil rights advocates and responses from military officials — reveal details of the case and further evidence of how White U.S. soldiers fighting fascism abroad brought racism overseas. The consequences were fatal — and some victims of racial violence were robbed of compensation.
    Yeah, he just shot them for no reason except racisms.

“They weren’t breaking a law — unless there’s a law against being a Negro soldier,” a legal advocate for the slain Black soldiers wrote in 1946. “They were visiting a Red Cross tent — on the post on which they were stationed — and were shot down by trigger-happy guards who had prejudice[d] orders not to allow Negro soldiers to talk to French women.”
    It's no secret that nigger troops raped and muh dikked foreign women. They're just niggers being niggers. Deal with it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bl...c=true#image=2
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "(Niggers)have a higher crime rate, a venereal disease rate several times that of the white soldier, and a worse record for mischief in general."
    I see nothing has changed for niggers throughout history. The only difference is that they previously were kept under control, unlike now.

I love how libtards will peer behind every bush and under every rock for any raycisms against niggers since the beginning of time while ignoring the atrocities inflicted by niggers every day of the week for the last few years.

They need to ask themselves, "Why are people raycist"? I think the answer is pretty obvious and it has nothing to do with "the colour of their skin". They can be whiter than I am, but their savage, primitive inner nigger will always chimp out.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Anastasia, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I see nothing has changed for niggers throughout history. The only difference is that they previously were kept under control, unlike now.

I love how libtards will peer behind every bush and under every rock for any raycisms against niggers since the beginning of time while ignoring the atrocities inflicted by niggers every day of the week for the last few years.

They need to ask themselves, "Why are people raycist"? I think the answer is pretty obvious and it has nothing to do with "the colour of their skin". They can be whiter than I am, but their savage, primitive inner nigger will always chimp out.
    Tru Dat!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

These libshits have to revisit our history looking for any excuse to start chimping on behalf of their pet apes.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals rewriting history to fit their own nigger loving agenda!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post