Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Filthy Bixnood Nigger Sheila Jackson Foists Legislation to Ban 'Hate Speech'....

I want legislation to ban niggers!

This illiterate monkey twant can't pronounce three syllable words but has the audacity to try to tell me what I can say and think... And the MSM nods their treasonous, nigger-loving heads in sage agreement. I have little doubt this fucking outrage will get absolutely nowhere. However, the legislation is the continuation of an assault on our most cherished and basic rights that gets more strident by the week. Think Biden handler's Truth Commission and the FBI's on-going coercion of Social Media. ... An important read from Jihad Watch.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/01/h...ze-hate-speech
    Last edited by Kagman; 01-17-2023 at 10:55 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I want legislation to ban niggers!

This illiterate monkey twant can't pronounce three syllable words but has the audacity to try to tell me what I can say and think... And the MSM nods their treasonous, nigger-loving heads in sage agreement. I have little doubt this fucking outrage will get absolutely nowhere. However, the legislation is the continuation of an assault on our most cherished and basic rights that gets more strident by the week. Think Biden handler's Truth Commission and the FBI's on-going coercion of Social Media. ... An important read from Jihad Watch.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2023/01/h...ze-hate-speech
    I HATE that GORILLA FACED sow!!

3. Likes Kagman liked this post